Construction Project Admin/Coordinator
Posted on: March 19, 2023
THIS PROJECT IS LOCATED IN DESERT CENTER, CA Established Utility
Scale solar construction Company is seeking a Project/Construction
Construction/Admin for an 3-4 month long project in Desert Center,
Ca ( 50 miles East of Indio and/or 50 miles West of Blythe, CA)
- Requires previous experience as an administrative assistant on
a major construction project, 1+ years.
- Qualified Construction Coordinator/admin will be helping to do
some scanning and faxing of construction documents.
- Will assist with timekeeping records and paperwork processing
for daily reporting and time records for onsite employees.
- Will be supporting 200 employees onsite on field.
- Candidate must be fluent in Excel (1+ years) and Microsoft
Word, will be helping Site managers with reporting using these
- Bluebeam experience is a BIG plus.
- Must be fluent on using emails correspondence as needed.
- Other admin duties inside a construction trailer on-site.
- Work schedule is 4 days a week, 10 hours shifts.
- Pay is up to $30/hr depending on experience.
- Local candidates only as no per diem will be offered. Must be
willing to make the drive on a daily basis.
- Must be willing to submit to a preemployment drug screen If
qualified please apply to submit your resume. Key Words- Blythe,
Indio, Desert center, Ehrenburg, Project Engineer, Project admin,
administration, administrator, project coordinator, Construction,
excel, emails, outlook, bluebeam, scanning, faxing, construction
coordinator, project engineer. About Aerotek: We know that a
company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an
individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a
Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused
approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding
careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown
to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more
than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees
serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every
year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in
talent solutions. Learn more at The company is an equal opportunity
employer and will consider all applications without regards to
race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status,
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic
information or any characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Yuma , Construction Project Admin/Coordinator, Administration, Clerical , Blythe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...