Field Engineering Representative
Company: Contract Professionals, Inc.
Posted on: January 22, 2023
Candidate will interact with the customer and engineering to
define, document, analyze, perform, and interpret test for the
Abrams and Stryker Program products, systems, subsystems,
components, engineering change orders, and modifications. They will
be responsible for testing which includes Contractor, USG
Developmental Test (DT) and Operational Testing (OT). The ideal
candidate must be familiar with Operator and Maintenance level
tasks for tracked and wheeled platforms.
- Will perform direct platform level troubleshooting associated
with software and hardware issues\failures to keep the vehicle
available for testing, utilizing all available technical
documentation (TM's, IETMS, EBOM, BOM, C mod, ECO, GDV, Op Sheets,
electrical, hydraulic, mechanical, and pneumatic
- Will conduct real time direct phone calls to Reliability,
Safety, Systems, and Subsystems Engineering to resolve all issues
associated with troubleshooting hardware and software related
incidents, test failures, vehicle configuration, installation of
modification, ECO hardware, and integration of hardware.
- Provides daily progress reports via Daily Status reports,
Engineering Logs, and Universal Incident Reports (UIR).
- Must be familiar with Systems Engineering, Sub Systems
Engineering, Reliability, Structures, Survivability, Program
Office, Field Test, and integration concepts, practices, and
- Must be familiar with electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic,
software, and fire control systems. Relies on extensive experience
and technical judgment relating to operation and performance of
Tracked Wheeled Military vehicles to plan and support aggressive
- Performs a variety of tasks to include extensive diagnostic
troubleshooting of mechanical and electrical systems to include
- Will guide/direct mechanics, drivers, USG Test Directors, data
collectors, soldiers, and additional crew members during scheduled
and unscheduled maintenance activities.
- Will review USG/Company instrumentation plan package, and
integration of equipment to ensure instrumentation does not
introduce system or subsystems level faults/failures. A wide degree
of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Will be responsible for all other duties assigned. Test support
includes but is not limited to the following USG Test Sites: APG,
YPG, EPG, WSMR, RTC, CRTC, DPG.
- Must have excellent Customer Service skills.
- Must have 5+ years of relevant experience in lieu of Bachelor's
- Military experience preferred.
- Write and submit technical daily vehicle Test Engineering
- Write and submit Field Problem Reports/Universal Incident
Reports (UIR) for Hardware/Software Issues/Failures.
- Provide subject matter expertise support and training to
fielding team and USG testers as required.
- Perform Field Diagnostics of faults and initiate Root Cause
Corrective Analysis/Failure Analysis.
- Must have strong communication and interpersonal
- Must be able to troubleshoot systemic performance issues for
automotive and weapons systems and recommend viable solutions for
- Must be technically competent using Microsoft Office Suite
(Word, Excel, PPT) and other computer software programs such as
Team Center, Vis Mockup.
- Must possess or be able to obtain a secret security
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver's license.
- Travel will be required approximately 15-30% of the time.
US CITIZENSHIP REQUIREMENT:
This assignment is a US Government Contract which requires all
applicants to be US Citizens.
NO SUBCONTRACT REQUIREMENT:
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a
third-party contracting company, please do not respond to this
Keywords: Contract Professionals, Inc., Yuma , Field Engineering Representative, Engineering , Yuma, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!