Company: Thomson Architectural Group
Posted on: January 11, 2022
- Manage and coordinate BIM standards development, implementation
and quality on all related files and models.
- Provide technical support to project staff on BIM issues and
- Update system-wide BIM/CAD libraries with appropriate graphic
and written assets from current building codes, energy codes and
requirements of regulatory agencies.
- Develop and draft architectural and engineering site plans,
floor plans, building elevations, building sections and
- Assist management in preparing proposals and generate
correspondence for clients and project managers.
Keywords: Thomson Architectural Group, Yuma , BIM Manager, Executive , Yuma, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!