Company: Ativo Senior Living of Yuma
Posted on: January 25, 2023
We want you to join our team!
We are looking for an experienced Activity Director to join our
team. The Activity Director will set the tone for resident social
engagement in the Community. The ideal candidate will build a full
and varied schedule of events and opportunities that promotes
balance through the 8 Dimensions of Wellness. If this is you,
please hit the "apply now" button!
Join our team and start making a difference in seniors' lives
Activity Director duties include:
- Gather for and lead all types of activities including fitness,
arts, cooking, etc.
- Plan and host events of various types and sizes
- Take residents on outings which may include driving the
- Lead the volunteer program
- Supervise Activity Assistants, Drivers, and Volunteers
- To celebrate YOU, you get to your BIRTHDAY OFF as a paid
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay, including the evenings before Christmas & New
- Health & Dental Insurance after 60 days
- Discounted employee meals
- Work with Friends! - Earn bonuses for referring your favorite
- Other bonus opportunities
- Pay on Demand (similar to paycheck advances)
- Training and Opportunities:
- Employee of the Month program - Prizes awarded monthly,
quarterly and yearly!
- Grow Your Career - We offer online certification programs;
on-the-job training and we cover your cost for job related
certifications such as certified medication aide training for those
care partners interested in becoming a medication
- Personal Growth Plan - we desire to know YOU and to support you
in your senior living career endeavors.
- Opportunities for Advancement - Our Team Members are considered
first for openings in Leadership positions.
- Must be able to meet all state and local requirements for
employment screening including drug and background screening
including abuse registry for certain positions.
- Active Drivers License with needed classification to operate
the Community Bus (12-18 passenger), and to have/maintain a good
Just a FEW Requirements
- Good with technology and use of various software
- Ability to lead and inspire a team. Have a creative mind
seeking continual improvements
- Sincere interest in providing quality and compassionate
services for seniors
- Active Fingerprint Card - Level 1
- Food Handlers Card
- CPR & First Aid
This community is an equal opportunity employer.
This employer participates in E-Verify, the federal program for
electronic verification of employment eligibility. PI201970311
Keywords: Ativo Senior Living of Yuma, Yuma , Activity Director, Executive , Yuma, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!