Company: A&S Management, Inc.
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Inland Respite, Inc. is a company dedicated to serving the
developmentally disabled population. Inland Respite, Inc.
-currently has the opportunity for a - Finance Manager to join our
team in Brawley, CA.
The Finance Manager - role is an exempt position, under general
direction from the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) or their designee,
will be responsible for all accounting, budgetary, and financial
functions of the agency along with other administrative duties as
1. Assist in the development, implementation and administration of
an annual budget; responsible for all revisions and amendments.
2. Consistently administers established procedures and protocols
required for recordkeeping in the areas of accounts payable,
accounts receivable, general ledger, bank account reconciliation,
deposits, processes payroll and generates associated reports.
3. Responsible for the administration of all financial obligations
and transactions; assuring compliance with generally accepted
accounting principles while maintaining fiscal internal control
4. Develops, maintains and implements designated payroll system(s)
transactions and/or data on a daily basis; periodically implements
technical upgrades to designated payroll system(s), whenever
5. Provides supervision, leadership, direction and guidance to
other financial employees, as required.
6. Maintain accurate ongoing communication (verbal and written)
with external/internal business partners (Inland Respite).
7. Prepares work for the closure of books and preparation of
financial statements as required by governmental agencies for
8. Responsible for overseeing the completion of processes respite
billing, contract services and private pay clients.
9. Assists in the preparation of documentation for financial
auditors and when called upon will respond to inquiries relevant to
10. Responsible for the completion and preparation of various
census reports; supervise and assist with unclaimed property
reports, submission of W'2 & W'3 and various quarterly reports
(e.g. 940, 941, DE9, DE 9c, etc.).
11. Oversees the completion and submission of rate adjustment
requests to regional center/DDS; ensuring completion and accuracy
of annual audits according to regional center/DDC reporting
12. Monitors personnel benefits for eligibility and usage; whenever
necessary will coordinate risk and insurance programs to control
risks and losses.
13. Provides input within the areas of budgeting, project planning
and service design; will periodically assist with
14. Responsible for carrying out current laws, regulations and
contract requirements applicable to the corporate financial
15. Ability to function appropriately with the designated respite
system & any other related billing system; ensuring client/program
service related information is entered and maintained
16. Continuously strive to provide excellent customer service,
interpersonal communication and serve as a source of accurate
1. Supervise and maintain qualified staff.
2. Clearly communicate corporate expectations of performance and
3. Determines and assesses standards of performance as a basis for
annual performance reviews.
4. Develops and communicates concise, evident, achievable and
timely performance outcomes.
5. Recommends salary adjustments, transfers, promotions, discipline
and dismissals in a timely manner.
6. Ensures that employees receive the appropriate training and are
provided the necessary tools to succeed.
7. Fosters a cooperative and harmonious working environment to
maximize employee morale and productivity.
1. When called upon will assist other departments; may represent
the CEO at various meetings, community activities and other
2. Whenever necessary will coordinate meetings with company
executive(s) regarding financial records &/or status.
3. Maintain business relationships with all financial
4. Attend all mandatory meetings in a timely manner.
Education, Experience, and Skills Required:
1. High school graduate or equivalent (GED) plus a Bachelor's
Degree in accounting, business administration or related fields of
study (2 years of experience may substitute for 1 year of
2. Certified Public Accountant (preferred)
3. Ability to read, write and communicate effectively in English
4. Ability to type 30 wpm and do basic business arithmetic.
5. Working knowledge of bookkeeping and/or accounting principles
6. Practical application of MS Access, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS
Word, MS Teams, ADP, and QuickBooks for a Windows environment is
7. Practical application of HelloSign and/or DocuSign and other
cloud-based e-signature solutions/digital platforms.
8. Ability to use standard office machines such as a personal
computer, calculator, copier, fax machine, telephone, etc.
9. Ability to utilize video and audio conferencing and online
chat-based platforms such as Zoom.
10. Valid California Driver's License.
Keywords: A&S Management, Inc., Yuma , Finance Manager, Executive , Brawley, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!