Family Nurse Practitioner Opportunity in the Sonoran Desert (Nurse Pra
Company: The Talent Society
Posted on: February 10, 2020
Family Practice/Primary Care opening in Yuma, Arizona. We are
currently seeking a Family Nurse Practitioner to join a
well-established and growing Integrated Care Clinic in Yuma, AZ.
This is a very well rounded position, with flexible hours and
offers continued professional development. This opportunity calls
for someone that is can provide overall comprehensive, coordinated
primary and preventive health care and will also consider new
graduates as well. If you would like to be sent over for
consideration, please respond so we can begin having
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Monday-Friday; 8a-5p or four 10-hour days
- Average of 20-24 patients per day
- Comfortable with all aspects of patient care, including
diagnosis, treatments and consultations of Thyroid, hypertension,
bumps, bruises, flus, colds, diabetes, etc
- Must be able to meet the physical demands of the job, including
spending significant periods of time on his/her feet, as well as
being immersed in a potentially stressful environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Effectively identifies, evaluates, addresses and treats disease
and prevention and health promotion issues while administering
quality patient care.
- Studies and interprets the tests and records of the
- Discusses and formulates proper and personalized health care
plans for patients.
- Prescribes varied forms of medications and other treatment
methods to the patients.
- Advise patients to seek specialized medical help, if the
treatment requires that.
- Answers the queries that a patient might have about his/her
- Perform special assignments, projects, and other duties as
- Proficient with EMR, they are using Aviator
- Fantastic Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, and Retirement.
- $2,500 and 5 days for CME allowance
- PTO and 14 Paid Holidays
The Talent [Click Here to Apply]
[Click Here to Apply]
Keywords: The Talent Society, Yuma , Family Nurse Practitioner Opportunity in the Sonoran Desert (Nurse Pra, Healthcare , Yuma, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!