RN / LVN Pediatric Home Health Nurse
Company: Angels of Care Pediatric Home Health
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Nursing Solutions and Angels of Care Home Health have recently
joined forces and is looking for Registered Nurses (RN) and
Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) in the Yuma, AZ area. Nursing
Solutions has joined a family and clinically owned organization
that has been caring for the medically fragile community since
2000! We pride ourselves on our values: Heart, Advocacy, Love,
Outreach, and Speed! #HALOSAt our company, nurses are able to get
back to why they became nurses: To provide direct, one-on-one
medical care to medical fragile individuals and to make a
difference in the lives of their patients and families. Our nurses
work flexible and predictable schedules with full clinical support
anytime day or night.We are looking for Registered Nurses (RN) &
Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) to work full-time and part-time
shifts. Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Focus on the medical needs and treatment of infants, children,
and/or adolescents primarily in their home according to the active
plan of care, as given by the physician and other appropriate
- Conduct on-going patient care and assessments.
- Administration of prescribed medication, treatments, and
- Coordination of care
- Health promotion and teaching
- Training of family membersAre You the Right Candidate?Please
apply if you have the following qualifications.
- Licensed as an RN or LPN in the state of Arizona.
- Current Cardiopulmonary resuscitation certification (CPR)
- Ability to work independently and with minimal
- Provide care in a variety of client home settings.
- Ability to make a positive and lasting first impression!
- Physical ability to walk, lift, bend, kneel, see, hear, and
speak clearly.Why Angels of Care:We have a full benefits package,
outlined below. Among these great benefits, we LOVE our employees!
We appreciate our field staff, keep you informed on ways you can
help advocate for our medically fragile kids, and so much more!
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Health Plans
- Flexible scheduling
- 1:1 patient care ratio
- Competitive pay
- Patient Care Coordination Services
- and much more!U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative
Action InformationIndividuals seeking employment at Angels of Care
Pediatric Home Health are considered without regards to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification,
national origin, age, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental
disability, or veteran status.
Keywords: Angels of Care Pediatric Home Health, Yuma , RN / LVN Pediatric Home Health Nurse, Healthcare , Yuma, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!