Company: Global Medical Response
Posted on: January 20, 2023
EMT - BasicReports To: Field Supervisor Department: Operations
Location: Imperial County FLSA Status: Non-ExemptShift: Must be
willing to work flexible hours, including evenings, nights,
weekends, and holidays.** Internal applicants must only apply
through the internal company portal. POSITION SUMMARY: Responds to
emergency and non-emergency calls and delivers high quality patient
care and customer service within the prescribed scope of practice,
established protocols and company policies. Essential Duties and
- Maintains thorough familiarity with treatment protocols,
response requirements and quality assurance procedures in system in
- Maintains awareness of any and all changes in the system
components and company policy.
- Maintains the level and type of certification(s) consistent
with performing tasks in the system to which assigned.
- Complies with all state and company requirements for operation
of motor vehicle.
- Operates a company vehicle in accordance with company policy
and safe practices.
- Develops ability to quickly and safely locate addresses through
knowledge of number systems and street layouts.
- Ensures that unit remains in a state of readiness in terms of
mechanical reliability, medical supply and equipment, cleanliness
and appearance standards.
- Reports immediately to the Lead Paramedic any discrepancies in
vehicle or equipment standards that could compromise the unit's
ability to complete a call.
- Completes all appropriate documentation as outlined in company
- Reports all problems and unusual occurrences immediately to the
Lead Paramedic or Supervisor.
- Maintains a professional appearance by adhering to hygiene and
- Attends all mandatory in-services.
- Other Duties as defined on the job description.
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Ca Drivers' License
- Ambulance Driver's License (from DMV)
- Medical Examiner's Certificate
- State of California EMT License
- CPR Card (American Heart Association only)
- Driving Record in compliance with AMR's Safety & Driving policy
(proof required if conditional employment offer is made).
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal
Opportunity Employer, which includes supporting veterans and
providing for individuals with a disability. Company Benefits:
Check out our careers site benefits page to learn more about our
benefit options. Salary Range: $16.48 - $19.10 DOE (This rate
applies to 24 hour shifts)$21.53 - 24.94 DOE (This rate applies to
12 hour shifts)
Keywords: Global Medical Response, Yuma , EMT- Basic, Healthcare , Imperial, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!