Certified Medical Assistant MA Blythe
Company: Body Fit Plus Inc
Posted on: March 13, 2023
Body Fit Plus is hiring Registered Nurse for correctional
facility in Blythe, California.
Job Details: Medical Assistant
- Location : Correctional Facility in Blythe, California
- Pay Rate $21 to $23 Per Hour + Quarterly Bonus
- Schedule : 6 to 9 months Full Time Contract Eligible for
- Mon -- Fri 07:00am - 3:30pmRequirements: Medical Assistant
- Twelve (12) continuous months of experience within the last
three (3) years rendering direct patient care in public or private
institution. Clinical competencies must be current
- Valid Photo ID Driver's License or Passport (Required)
- Possess current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification from an
American Heart Association
- Certified MA License hard copy. -(Required), accepted
certifications by are below 5 only.
- American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA)
- American Medical Certification Association (AMCA)
- American Medical Technologists (AMT)
- California Certifying Board of Medical Assistants (CCBMA) -
- Multi-skilled Medical Certification Institute (MMCI)
-https://www.ncctinc.comBenefits: Medical Assistant
- 24hr paid sick time
- Payroll - Weekly direct deposit
- This is a great opportunity for temp to perm state position
with exceptional state benefits should one open
upDuties/Responsibilities shall include, but are not limited to:
- Administer medication to inmates/residents under the direct
supervision of the Health Services Administrator.
- Obtain, monitor, record and report vital signs and patient's
condition as needed.
- Prepare patients for physical exams, procedures and
- Assist nurse/physician with physical exams, procedures and
- Assist nurse with preparing and maintaining a variety of
reports and logs; to include filing, alphabetizing and
labeling.BFPPowered by JazzHR
Keywords: Body Fit Plus Inc, Yuma , Certified Medical Assistant MA Blythe, Healthcare , Blythe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...