Travel Pharmacy Tech
Company: Cynet Health
Posted on: September 18, 2023
- Cynet Health Pharmacy Technician supports pharmacy services to
patients and medical practitioners.
- His or Her services includes but not limited to assisting with
- preparation, dispensing and proper documentation of patient
medication therapy as well as providing drug information, patient
information and oversight of information and dispensing
- He or She will assist with compliance with Federal, State and
local laws and regulations as well as proper storage and
documentation.Duties and Responsibilities:
- Knowledge of medications and their indications,
contraindications, dosing, side effects, and proper administration
and knowledge of accepted medication resources and informational
- Assist with preparation, labeling and dispensing of medications
and supplies ina ccordance with physicians' prescriptions to
- Assist with providing other drug and pharmaceutical
information, as appropriate, to patients and/or medical
practitioners on drug indications, contraindications, dosage,
medications, interactions, and side effects.
- Assist with reviewing medication orders for appropriateness and
contacting the prescriber, as directed by pharmacist, for any
medication related problems or order clarification.
- Assist with overseeing the acquisition and disbursement of
drugs and medications to clinical sites and offices.
- Assist with establishing and maintaining methods and manner of
storage and recordkeeping systems to provide for safekeeping of
pharmaceuticals with particular attention to controlled
- Assist with duties related to inventory control of medication
- Assist with providing support, education and oversight for
investigational medications for patients.
- Provide information regarding their preparation, labeling and
availability within the
- medication system; maintain appropriate and required records
and documentation for investigational drugs.
- Follows established departmental policies, procedures, and
objectives, continuous quality improvement objectives, and safety,
environmental and/or infection control standards.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.Minimum
- Education in arithmetic that includes addition & subtraction;
typically, high school diploma or equivalent is required.
Certificate and/or training from Pharmacy Technician program may be
required or preferred.
- A current unrestricted license or certificate to practice as a
Pharmacy Technician in the state of assignment if required.
Certification from Pharmacy Technician Certification
- Board (PTCB) or the Institute for the Certification of Pharmacy
Technicians (ICPT) may be required or preferred.
- Minimum of two (2) years pharmacy tech experience
- Physical Demands-Stooping, turning, bending, squatting,
kneeling and the ability to lift up to 50 pounds;
constant/repetitive standing; requires normal, correctable vision
and hearing, and the ability to accurately discern color as
necessary to perform job functions.
Required for Onboarding
Keywords: Cynet Health, Yuma , Travel Pharmacy Tech, Healthcare , Yuma, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!