Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant-Yuma AZ
Company: MRG Exams
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Work can be performed by a Nurse Practitioner or Physician
Assistant We are looking for the right Nurse Practitioner or
Physician Assistant to perform medical assessments on United States
Veterans as part of the VA's disability benefits process.In
performing Disability Assessments, you will review medical records
electronically through a web portal and perform a focused,
in-person physical exam on each Veteran.You will electronically
document the exam findings required by the VA through the web
portal.The Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant DOES NOT make
disability determinations. The United States Veterans
Administration makes all disability determinations.This role ONLY
performs Disability Assessments on Veterans. You will NOT treat,
and you will NOT prescribe medication in this position.This
position performs Disability Assessments on 3-5 Veterans per
day.Schedule Part-time (8am-5pm)This is an IN-PERSON position.Key
- Interested in performing Independent Medical Assessments.
- Able to analyze data from the medical records and exam findings
to complete the questionnaire and form medical opinions.
- Skilled in time management, able to stay on task and meet
- Must hold a current and unrestricted Nurse Practitioner or
Physician Assistant license.
- Proficiently use a computer. Requirements
- Must hold a current, unrestricted NP or PA (NCCPA accredited)
- Training and continued support provided
- Health Insurance options available
- Computer supplied
- Typical day: 3 to 5 patients a day
- Would you find it rewarding to serve the veteran
- Would you like to work a set schedule during normal business
hours and NEVER be on call?
- All work is performed in a clinical setting. PandoLogic.
Keywords: Nurse Practitioner (NP), Location: Yuma, AZ - 85365
Keywords: MRG Exams, Yuma , Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant-Yuma AZ, Healthcare , Yuma, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!