Physician / Internal Medicine / Arizona / Permanent / MD/DO - Internal
Company: Kurz Solutions
Posted on: October 30, 2018
MD/DO - Internal Medicine Physician
Exciting Internal Medicine Opportunity!!
Today Yuma is a vibrant multicultural community that celebrates its rich heritage, surrounded by wide-open spaces and pristine desert scenery - all with a river running through it. With more sunshine than any other city on earth, Yuma is a natural for all kinds of outdoor activities, from boating to golf to off-roading. Plan a visit around one of our great festivals or take a day trip south of the border. And when the sun goes down, you'll still find plenty to do, including gaming at three great casinos. With so much to do, you'll want to stick around - there are accommodations for every budget, from more than 23,000 RV spots to nearly 4,000 hotel rooms.
The Internal Medicine Physician will be the primary care giver for assigned patients and as such will be responsible for the of the health and wellness of the assigned patients. Duties shall include a full scope of services but not be limited to the following:
- Examination of patients, formulation differential diagnostic plans, defines and orders required diagnostic testing
- Interpretation of examination findings and test results and implementation of treatment plans
- Determines need for consultation and assists in medical care and treatment provided at the direction of other specialists
- Facilitating patient access to medical care by recommending appropriate referrals to other health care providers in accordance with MTF policies and regulations
- Provide a full range of diagnostic and therapeutic procedures
- Refilling prescriptions
- Providing primary and secondary preventative maintenance care
- Participate in Quality Assurance initiatives to ensure compliance with the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations
- Prepare all records and reports as may be required for services rendered and required
- participate in educational activities involving Internal Medicine residents as needed to include giving lectures, mentoring, and supervising residents in clinic QUALIFICATIONS
- Must be Medical Doctor (MD)
- Shall possess and maintain a valid, unrestricted license to practice medicine in one of the 50 United States, District of Columbia, Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam or U.S. Virgin Islands
- Must have successfully completed a residency or fellowship in internal medicine acceptable to the Surgeon General, HQ USAF
- Must be board certified in Internal Medicine
- Must possess hands on experience in internal medicine or in training for 24 of the last 36 months
- Must possess knowledge and experience to adequately diagnose and treat diseases and injuries to include but not limited to cardiovascular, respiratory, gastrointestinal, endocrinology, rheumatology, renal, infectious, and neurology
- Must possess knowledge to adequately perform procedures to include but not limited to electrocardiogram (ECG) interpretations, flexibility sigmoidoscopy, graded exercise treadmill testing, central line placement, arterial line placement, intubation and airway management, hemodynamic invasive monitoring, lumbar puncture, paracentesis, thoracentesis, and CPR. KurzSolutions is committed to improving health outcomes by providing well-managed companies with the top healthcare talent in the market.
Apply by creating/using an account
Keywords: Kurz Solutions, Yuma , Physician / Internal Medicine / Arizona / Permanent / MD/DO - Internal, Healthcare , Yuma, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!