Medical Laboratory Technologist
Company: MedPro Healthcare Staffing
Posted on: December 9, 2018
MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality Medical Laboratory Technologist for a contract with one of our top healthcare clients.Benefits of being a MedPro Employee
- The MedPro Experience program - we embrace and celebrate all our healthcare professionals!
- Immediate access to the industry's best recruiters and healthcare facilities
- Flexible scheduling around your needs
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance benefits from Aetna
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Full travel reimbursement
- Licensure assistance and reimbursement
- Matching 401(k)
- Referral BonusDuties & ResponsibilitiesThe Medical Laboratory Technologist will spend the bulk of their time testing blood and bodily fluids by using complex laboratory equipment to ascertain a wide variety of information.
- Examine specimens for bacteria, viruses or parasites.
- Measure levels of drugs or other chemicals in the blood to help ensure medications are at their most therapeutic levels.
- Look at the chemical content of the blood to determine deficiencies in nutrients or excesses of cholesterol or blood sugars.
- Make use of cell counters, cultures, microscopes and other various types of equipment.
- They must also follow the lab's protocol for analyzing, interpreting and delivering test results.Requirements:
- Need to have at least a bachelor's degree.
- Need to have a basic grasp of scientific laboratory procedures, including using laboratory equipment and generating reports from laboratory tests.
- Two years of Medical Laboratory Technologist experience preferred
- Some states require a state license along with a national certification (ASCP, NCA, HEW).
If qualified and interested, please call 954-740-8789 for immediate consideration.
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer that maintains a policy of non-discrimination with respect to all employees and applicants for employment. Employment decisions, subject to the legitimate business requirements of MedPro or its clients, are based solely on the individual's qualifications, merit and performance without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Key Words: Med Tech, Med Lab Tech, Medical Laboratory Technician, Medical Laboratory Technologist
Keywords: MedPro Healthcare Staffing, Yuma , Medical Laboratory Technologist, Healthcare , Yuma, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!