Company: Guardian Flight
Posted on: January 8, 2019
Job Locations US-AZ-Yuma
Posted Date 5 days ago(12/31/2018 1:32 PM)
iCIMS Requisition ID
# of Openings
Job Families (Portal Searching)
Guardian Flight, dba AeroCare Medical Transport has served the Navajo Nation, Northern Arizona and the four corners with high-quality and compassionate air medical transportation since 2004. Our staff is dedicated to serve others in their time of need by providing prompt, compassionate and exceptional Critical Care and Advanced Life Support. Currently, we operate three fixed-wing bases in Winslow, Chinle and Ft. Defiance, Arizona.
Flight Nurses are responsible for the safety of patients prior to and during transport to medical care facilities. This includes provision of basic as well as advanced life support measures required to stabilize critically ill or injured patients. Flight Nurses must have the ability to establish positive interpersonal and professional relationships.
* Maintain standards of safety for patients and crew
* Provide basic and advanced patient care prior to and during transport
* Provide compassionate and efficient patient care
* BLS, ACLS, PALS, ATLS or equivalent
* Nursing license and current certifications
* NRP and adult trauma training
* Three years' experience in critical care, emergency department, and/or special care areas
* Be able to regularly lift, move and push up to 150 pounds
* Maintain a duty weight of no more than 225 pounds
* Professional certification (i.e. CCRN, CEN and CFRN) preferred; required after two years of employment
* Flight experience
Guardian Flight is an equal opportunity employer and as such, affirms in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train and promote, in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status or status as a protected veteran.
Reasonable accommodation will be provided for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in job application procedures. We believe that diversity lends a regional, national, and global advantage to the clients we serve. Our workforce consists of dynamic individuals, with a range of backgrounds, talents, and skills.
Keywords: Guardian Flight, Yuma , Flight Nurse, Healthcare , Yuma, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!