Medical, Surgical RN
Company: Indian Health Service
Posted on: August 17, 2019
Indian Health Service is hiring for an RN (Medical/Surgical) in
Parker, AZ.Pay: $58,477 - $71,635.00 per year Position
- Performs professional nursing care of medical, surgical,
- Performs administrative and clinical duties.
- Administers therapeutic measures such as medications,
intravenous fluids, blood transfusions, etc.
- Operates and monitors specialized equipment.
- Maintains professional knowledge and proficiency continuing
- Registered Nurse (RN) License or Certification
- 1 or More Years RN experience
- Medical/Surgical Experience Preferred
- Associates Degree in NursingWhy Choose IHS?
- Do you have student loans? You may be interested in our Loan
- Loan Repayment Application available after entry on duty
- 10 paid Government Holidays
- Government Benefits Package includes Multiple Medical Insurance
- Pension plus Thrift Saving Plan matching 5% of Salary,
- 104 Hours Personal Time Off AND 104 hours of Paid Sick Leave,
accumulated over the first year.
- Vested after 5 years: Eligible for pension after 5 years of
working at retirement age (62)
- Ability to continue to carry government insurance after
retirement at the same rate as if you were working*Recruitment
bonus and or moving of household goods may be authorized in
addition to salaryAbout Parker, AZThe Parker IHS facility is
located only 2.5 hours from Phoenix AZ and Palm Springs CA, 1.75
hours from Laughlin NV, 3 hours from Las Vegas NV, and 4 hours from
Los Angeles CA, making it easy to reach these vacation destinations
and major airports. Most hospital staff choose to live in either
Parker, or the nearby Lake Havasu City AZ (38 miles distant), home
to the famous London Bridge and inviting waters of Lake Havasu.
Featured in the "Best Places to Retire" lists in Money Magazine,
Portfolio and other national publications, Lake Havasu City offers
a full panorama of recreation and relaxation activities for the
young at heart in a land free of mosquitoes, smog and big city
hassles.Tee-off on one of several Lake Havasu City golf courses ,
enjoy a game of Bocce Ball or tennis, or drop a line in the lake
from our public fishing docks your own boat . While we're talking
boats, we should mention that Lake Havasu is the boating capital of
the Southwest. The crystal clear lake offers more than 60 miles of
navigable waterways with no speed or size restrictions. Explore
shoreline coves on a pleasure cruise, enjoy a relaxing day of
world-class fishing or sprint across the lake in a high-powered
speedboat.But that's not all you can do in Lake Havasu City - not
even the start, especially if that something is playing on the
Colorado River, scuba diving, off-roading , ultralight flying,
hiking or one of the other unique activities that make Lake Havasu
City one of the best places to retire in Arizona and the United
States. Reno Gazette Journal. Keywords: Medical Surgical Nurse,
Location: Yuma, AZ - 85365
Keywords: Indian Health Service, Yuma , Medical, Surgical RN, Healthcare , Yuma, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!