Guest Services Team Member
Company: Horne Nissan Yuma
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Join Horne Nissan Yuma, where your talent can make a difference.
Become a part of an award winning team that offers growth
opportunity, excellent earning potential and leadership that
appreciates your drive, skills and ability. Time after time, Horne
Nissan Yuma has turned the automotive industry upside down through
innovative services and a continual push to be the No. 1 choice for
career growth opportunities in the automotive industry. We're
looking for people who can make a difference because we believe
that an innovative team can accomplish anything!
As part of the Guest Services Department located in Yuma, AZ, the
Guest Services Team Member builds business by initiating and
receiving phone calls and responding to internet generated leads
from customers seeking to purchase automobiles. Timely responses to
customer inquiries are critical to setting appointments resulting
in sales and achieving customer satisfaction.
* Timely response to requests by customers
* Communicate effectively with telephone and Internet customers and
* Update records and enter customer information into system.
* Set customer appointments for dealership visits.
* Follow up with customers to ensure quality of service.
* Maintain e-mail/phone follow-up schedules for all customers.
* Enhance skills through ongoing training, feedback and quality
* Communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
* Social Media Savvy
* Follow written procedures.
* Take care of the customers' needs.
* Solve practical problems within guidelines.
* Work at a sustained pace and produce quality work.
* Bring energy to the performance of tasks.
* Professional appearance and work ethic
* Great attitude with a high-energy personality
* Complete assigned tasks on a timely basis.
* Adhere to company policies and procedures
* Effective writing ability
* Basic Computer skills
* Ability to make between 100-120 calls to potential customers per
* Typing 30+ wpm.
* Other Languages, especially Spanish.
* Experience using Office telephone systems.
* Experience in Customer Service.
* Experience in a Call Center environment.
* Knowledge of standard office equipment.
Compensation: We offer a generous pay plan, employee vehicle
purchase program, professional working environment, and job
specific training and advancement opportunities. EOE
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 per hour
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $13.00 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* Evening shift
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
* Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Yuma, AZ 85365: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before
starting work (Preferred)
* High school or equivalent (Preferred)
* Spanish (Preferred)
* Driver's License (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Horne Nissan Yuma, Yuma , Guest Services Team Member, Hospitality & Tourism , Yuma, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!