Company: Taco Bell
Posted on: January 21, 2023
The pay scale for this position is $16.50-$18.00 per hour.
Who is Desert De Oro Foods?
DDO prides itself on having developed a culture of trust, loyalty
and excellence. Additionally, the company places a strong
emphasis on leadership development, managerial proficiency and
operational excellence, which is consistently reflected in the
recognition that DDO's award winning management team receives. This
combination of company culture and leadership focus
has given DDO a significant advantage in operating restaurants and
achieving sales growth even in the midst of an economic
downturn. Continued growth and leadership development are the
"BE THE RESTAURANTS OUR GUESTS DESIRE, AND THE COMPANY OUR
What is "Live M--s"?
Equally important to the job role and responsibilities is making
sure the Team Member can represent the amazing Live M--s!
culture that is Taco Bell. At Taco Bell, we embrace breakthrough
thinking and innovative ideas that continue to differentiate us
from our competitors. We have a maniacal focus on our customers,
never follow, and always celebrate the accomplishments of
our people. If you want to have fun serving great food to our
customers, we would love to meet with you.
Reporting to the Restaurant General Manager (RGM), the Shift Leader
runs great shifts in a self-sufficient manner. This role takes
ownership and responsibility to solve problems; seek help from the
team when appropriate; and is willing to lead the restaurant
team in culture building, best practices, and day to day
functioning requirements of the restaurant. The Shift Lead
mentality that a well-run shift is the foundation of a well-run
restaurant, and strives to run shifts with excellence at all
Responsibilities and Accountability:
Ensure consistent customer satisfaction:
- Execute the Own your Shift responsibilities under people,
customer, and service are completed
- Ensure that all Team Members complete their Own your Zone tasks
for their assigned position(s)
- Ensure that employees are clean and neat in appearance
- Personally demonstrate that customer needs are the highest
- Ensure food safety, quality, and accuracy of orders
- Resolve customer complaints quickly while maintaining positive
- Greets customers with a smile, is polite and pleasant when
speaking with customers
- Works with management and fellow employees to serve customers
with a sense of urgency
- Cooperation with peers, work with fellow employees as part of a
team, helps others when they need a hand
- Demonstrates a positive and enthusiastic attitude with
- Understands posted work schedule and reports to work as
scheduled, on time, in uniform and ready to begin tasks.
- Provides appropriate notice when unable to be at work.
- Understands and uses approved time-keeping system, including
accurately recording all hours worked.
Initiative and Energy:
- Takes action without being told, goes beyond what is simply
required and maintains a high activity level
- Provide regular feedback to the RGM on the performance of Team
- Provide ongoing constructive and complimentary feedback to Team
- Actively participate in the training of Team Members
- Handle conflicts constructively and work with RGM to achieve
Act Like an Owner
- Assist profit & Loss management by following cash
control/security procedures, maintaining inventory and managing
- Oversee proper product preparation, rotation, portioning,
cooking, and holding times
- Assist RGM with facility maintenance and ensure health and
safety standards are followed at all times
Job Requirements and Essential Functions:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must pass a background check criteria
- Must have reliable transportation
- Able to do basic business math
- Able to stock shelves and coolers
- Able to clean the parking lot and surrounding grounds
- Able to sweep and mop floors
- Able to lift, carry out trash containers, and place in an
- Able to tolerate standing, walking, lifting up to 50 lbs. and
stooping during 90% of shift time.
This list of job duties and responsibilities are not all inclusive.
Hours may vary depending on employees availability, state laws,
and the operational needs of the business. The company and/or
restaurant management may change or add to these job duties
and responsibilities at any time with or without prior
Keywords: Taco Bell, Yuma , Shift Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Blythe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!