Company: Ativo Senior Living of Yuma
Posted on: January 25, 2023
How about a great schedule with no more late nights?
We are looking for a cook to join our team at Ativo Senior Living.
Our Cooks prepare delicious home-cooked meals for our residents,
using quality & fresh ingredients. Responsibilities include
cooking, baking, plating, ensuring food safety & sanitation
practices, cleaning and other related tasks. The right candidate is
someone who enjoys serving seniors, has a knack for cooking, a team
player, responsible, and dependable.
Ativo Senior Living of Yuma is a 72 unit Assisted Living & Memory
Care Community located in the Fortuna Foothills. Check out our
website www.AtivoYuma.com for more information. A little out of
town, but worth the drive!
Schedule: There are several possibilities up for discussion such as
6:30a - 7p (12-hour) shifts 3 to 4 days per week, or 3 - 7p
(4-hour) shifts several evenings a week.
Compensation: $15 - $16 per hour depending on experience
WHAT MAKES ATIVO YUMA A GREAT PLACE TO WORK?
Our Sincere Approach:
- Our Mission - Making a difference by cultivating purposeful
connections, bringing joy & opportunity.
- Our Values - Wisdom, Excellence, Purpose, Innovation,
Integrity, Grace, Gratitude, Synergy
- Our Culture - we take leadership seriously and are dedicated to
creating a positive, warm and inclusive environment.
- Pay - We know that pay is important to you and we seek to pay
our employees well. We conduct regular wage surveys and when a
cost-of-living increase is due we pass the increase along to both
current and on-coming employees. In addition, we offer pay rate
increases at 90-days, annually, and when certain
training/certification milestones are met.
- Pay-on-Demand - Get paid for your earned by unpaid wages at
your convenience for a minimal fee.
- Always Listening - We'll check in with you often through our
app just to see how your shift went and make sure we are providing
you all the tools and support you need to feel successful.
- Recognition - We regularly recognize team members that
exemplify our mission and values through our Employee Recognition
Training & Opportunities:
- Grow Your Career - We offer online certification programs,
on-the-job training and we cover your cost for job related
certifications such as certified medication aide training for those
care partners interested in becoming a medication
- Professional Growth Plan - we desire to know YOU and to support
you in your career endeavors.
- Opportunities for Advancement - Our Team Members are considered
first for openings in Leadership positions.
- To celebrate YOU, you get to your BIRTHDAY OFF as a paid
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay, including the evenings before Christmas & New
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Discounted employee meals
- Employee referral program pays you $250 for every person you
refer to successfully completes 90 days of employment
- Experience cooking in a senior living community, catering or
- Must be 18 years of age
- Meet requirements for criminal history screening
- Food Handler Card
This community is an equal opportunity employer.
This employer participates in E-Verify, the federal program for
electronic verification of employment eligibility. PI201970286
Keywords: Ativo Senior Living of Yuma, Yuma , Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , Yuma, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!