HUMAN RESOURCES GENERALIST
Company: Achieve Human Services
Posted on: September 7, 2018
Job DescriptionGENERAL SUMMARY:Under the general direction of the Human Resources Manager, the Human Resources Generalist assists with preparation of new employee personnel files, enrollment of employee benefits, processing employee benefit changes. Maintaining Agency employee and client data. Assists with HR-related investigations; prepare personnel-related reports such as: (1) salary and benefits analysis; (2) affirmative action program compliance; (3) Vets-4212 report; (4) EEO-1 filing; (5) OSHA 300 report; and (6) any other HR-related reports, including personnel department quality indicators. Must be able to multi-task and use time management skills. Attention to detail a must. Strong writing and verbal skills a must. Ability to proof documents for consistency.MAJOR DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Screen, recruit, and interview potential employees
- On-board and train new employees
- Implement company culture, values and policies
- Provide management with requested reports and documents
- Maintain Agency employee and client data
- Accurately maintain employee files
- Enrollment of benefits and processing benefit changes
- Monitor annual performance review process
- Other job duties as required
- Must have strong attendanceABILITIES· Language (Communication)Must have excellent communication skills both oral and written. Must have the ability to write clearly and concisely.· MathematicalMust be able to perform basic arithmetic calculations.· ReasoningExcellent observational skills. Ability to demonstrate sensitivity and awareness of individuals of all disabilities.· OtherMust have the ability to project professionalism and amiability as an Agency representative. Ability to build rapport with all employees.QUALIFICATIONS· EducationHigh School Diploma or equivalent required. Bilingual (English / Spanish) preferred.· ExperienceAt least one (1) year of related experience working with individuals with disabilities or in social services preferred.CERTIFICATES/LICENSURES/REGISTRATIONS· Valid Driver’s LicenseThis position requires a valid Arizona Driver’s license. Must be insurable under the Agency’s auto insurance policy.· Pass background check inclusive of Excluded Provider List System (EPLS) and the Health and Human Services (HHS) List of Excluded Individuals/Entities (LEIE).· Valid Level I Arizona Fingerprint Clearance Card (Ability to Pass)SALARY: $14.00 - $18.00 per hour. commensurate with experience and education. Full Time, Non-Exempt position.SELECTION: Only employees who have completed an application will be considered for employment. Applicants will be rated based upon evaluation of their qualifications, experience, and training. Company DescriptionACHIEVE is a Community Rehabilitation Program (CRP) who continues to serve Individuals seeking employment training and career opportunities. Our Agency is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization that has been in existence for over 50 years, predominantly focusing on services in Rural AZ. We currently offer a vast range of services in the following areas: Yuma – Corporate Head Quarters, San Luis, Somerton, Wellton, Gadsden, Casa Grande, and Maricopa.
Keywords: Achieve Human Services, Yuma , HUMAN RESOURCES GENERALIST, Human Resources , Yuma, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!