Operator Trainer II
Posted on: August 16, 2019
Job Description:The QRC Airborne ISR Systems Division of the
Airborne Solutions Group of Leidos currently has an opening for an
Operator Trainer supporting the PSS-T program. Leidos is the
Product Support Management and Logistics Lead for an unmanned
aerial intelligence platform located in various CONUS and OCONUS
operational areas and depots. This is an exciting opportunity to
use your experience helping the Persistent Surveillance Systems -
Tethered (PSS-T) program.Primary ResponsibilitiesThe Operator
Trainer for the PSS-T Program is responsible for instructing a
training course in the operations and maintenance of the PSS-T
systems. The Operator Trainer will be part of a team located in
Yuma Arizona at the Training Center and will deliver hands on
training to familiarize new hires in system deployment, operations,
and sustainment activities in preparation for live operations at
the forward deployed sites. Primary Responsibilities include but
are not limited to:
- Instruct Operator training course, course delivery includes a
variety of formats including lecturing, hands on training, and
training exercises in use of maintenance reporting and inventory
- Instruct technical training in operations of the PSS-T medium
and large systems for deployment, retrieval, and monitor system
- Instruct technical training for preventive maintenance on PSS-T
- Instruct technical training for corrective maintenance on PSS-T
- Instruct training for failure response, coordination with the
Flight Operations Center, and site status reporting requirements
for daily status reports.
- Instruct training for emergency response efforts.
- Instruct technical training for logistics activities required
at forward sites such maintenance reporting and updating data
records in Repairdata for use of inventory, spare parts, and
- Consults with training developers to on content and delivery
methods to improve operator-training program.
- Subject matter expert for operations, preventive maintenance
tasks, and FSR type corrective maintenance involving remove and
replace of line replaceable units.Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of two (2) years of relevant
- Experienced course instructor capable of explaining technical
solutions, practices, and procedures to others within the
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications such as
Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Must have a Secret Clearance.
- Must be a US Citizen.Preferred Qualifications
- Experience developing training coursework in multiple
- Prior experience training operations and sustainment of PSS-T
- Familiar with PSS-T operations
- Experienced Mechanic for PSS-T mooring stations.
- Bachelor's degree and four (4) or more years of relevant
- Excellent written and verbal communication skillsLeidos is a
Fortune 500-- information technology, engineering, and science
solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest
challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil,
and health markets. The company's 32,000 employees support vital
missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in
Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately
$10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For
more information visit our website.Pay and benefits are fundamental
to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages
that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers.
Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and
Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at
any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will
communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a
Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be
from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other
personal information, please report the email to (see below) .All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin,
citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical
condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure,
marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military
status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also
consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal
histories consistent with relevant laws.
Keywords: Leidos, Yuma , Operator Trainer II, Human Resources , Yuma, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!