Company: RDO Equipment Co.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
This person will develop the knowledge and skills necessary to
advance into a sales role within RDO Equipment Co. They will learn
RDO Equipment Co. processes and procedures used throughout the
organization including an understanding of the Parts, Service,
Sales, and Management departments. Upon successful completion of
the Access Your Future Sales Trainee program this person will
transition into a role that best suits their talents, interests,
and the needs of the organization.
Specific Duties Include:
- This position will rotate through temporary assignments in the
dealership in order to obtain a complete picture of day-to-day
duties and responsibilities of all departments and the importance
of teamwork within our dealerships.
- Day-to-day duties and responsibilities include but are not
limited to; learning relationship development, sales skills,
product knowledge, inventory management, company computer systems,
processes and procedures.
- Complete the Access Your Future Sales Program curriculum.
- Perform any other special duties as requested by field
management or other department personnel to ensure customer
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn.
- Demonstrate a willingness and interest to participate in our
Customer Engagement Experience philosophy, and continually display
passion around the principals outlined.
- Follow all safety rules and regulations while performing work
assignments and adhere to all policies and procedures as specified
in company manuals and as directed in the employee handbook.
- Conduct self in the presence of customers and community so as
to present a professional image of RDO Equipment Co.
- Proactively seek and participate in available company-sponsored
training, in an effort to develop and advance knowledge base and
- Participate in all company/location driven communication
efforts, including open book meetings, huddles, department meetings
and other related efforts.
- Maintain a positive and professional working relationship with
peers, management, and support resources, with a constant
commitment to teamwork and exemplary customer service.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by management in a
professional and efficient manner.
- Must be a self-starter.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient co
Keywords: RDO Equipment Co., Yuma , Sales Trainee, Other , Brawley, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!