Company: Jack in the Box, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Great employees deserve great benefits!
- Bonus 4 x per year
- Paid vacation 3 weeks per year
- Medical, dental, vision, and life and disability plans
- Sick time and company holidays
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Leave programs for qualifying events
- Advancement opportunities
- Tuition assistance
- FREE meals on your shift
Eligibility in Jack's benefits can vary by the number of
regularly scheduled hours you work, length of employment, and job
Walk the talk and eat a Jumbo Jack with us.
We know you have so much to bring to the table as a leader.
Share your passion for food and life and motivate your team to
pursue a better future for themselves and others. Yes, you have a
business to run, but your priority should be your people (and,
maybe a Munchie Meal).
As a Restaurant Manager you will:
- Demonstrate a passion for the business and managing the overall
- Find, train, develop and recognize the best people
- Manage daily activities to ensure guests receive excellent
- Demonstrate a strong awareness and concern for food quality and
- Adjust to multiple demands and shifting priorities
We ask you to:
- Have 3+ years of experience in managing a service concept with
full profit and loss responsibility
- Have a High School diploma or equivalent required; college
- Have the ability to communicate effectively in English
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be willing and able to work a flexible schedule
- Have the ability to lift and carry 10-65 lbs.
- Have a valid driver's license, reliable transportation and
proof of insurance
Keywords: Jack in the Box, Inc., Yuma , Restaurant Manager, Other , Somerton, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!