Company: Pilot Company
Posted on: May 3, 2021
- Provide guests fast, friendly, and clean service
- Maintain inventory
- Operate cash registers
- Maintain the overall appearance and cleanliness of the
- Provide excellent guest service
At Pilot Company, we fuel more than tanks - we fuel people. From
our team members to our guests, we strive to make everyone's
journey better. As the largest travel center network and leading
supplier of fuel, being part of the Pilot Company family means you
are essential to keeping North America's drivers moving.
What makes our travel centers a great place to work and shop? It
starts with friendly people, a focus on teamwork and service, and a
commitment to a safe and clean experience. Working together, we
proudly provide the fuel, food and amenities that millions of
travelers rely on to reach their destination. As a growth company,
we are always looking for more incredible people to join our team.
You bring the skills, drive to work hard and a friendly team
spirit, and we'll provide the training, benefits and opportunity to
fuel your future.
We hope your next career stop is with us! Join our team and
start your journey with Pilot Company.
- Incredible guest service skills and ability to maintain a guest
- Ability to complete accurate sales transactions
- Ability to cleanly and safely manage and prep food
- Ability to maintain Wendy's processes and policies
- Ability to use computers, telephones, and other equipment as
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Experience in a similar position
- Ability to work a flexible schedule of nights, days, weekends,
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Wellness Programs
- Adoption Assistance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Parental Leave
- Extensive Training Program
Keywords: Pilot Company, Yuma , Wendy's Cashier, Other , Ehrenberg, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!