RN Case Manager - Registered Nurse - Home Health
Posted on: May 3, 2021
AccentCare is looking for passionate clinicians committed to
delivering exceptional care in the home.
We are committed to quality patient outcomes-delivering
evidence-based care in the home-and providing comprehensive
training to further develop our staff along with continuing
education and promotional opportunities.
Come join the AccentCare team and Make A Difference every
As a Registered Nurse you will:
- Provide skilled care to clients requiring professional
- Ensure department meets all infection control and safety
- Manage a caseload of patients.
- Prepare documentation accurately, timely, and according to
agency policy and governmental and Medicare rules and
- Maintain accurate and complete records of nursing observations
Requirements of RN Qualified Candidates:
- Must be currently licensed as a registered nurse in the state
of agency operation. Bachelor's degree preferred
- Must possess and maintain a valid CPR certification while
employed in a clinical role
- Registered Nurse with a minimum of one (1) year of home health
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured
and in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and
in good working order
Estimated annual salary: $80-$85K
Keywords: AccentCare, Yuma , RN Case Manager - Registered Nurse - Home Health, Other , Imperial, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!