Smile Partners is looking for a Front Office Receptionist to join
our team. This front-line position is the keystone in day to day
operations of the office. We are looking for a multi-faceted
individual that can bring strength and experience to this position.
The ability to handle ever shifting priorities, effectively and
professionally communicate across different platforms, and assist
in maintaining complex schedules and sensitive data are all
desirable traits for this position. Are you ready to be part of a
team that makes a difference? Apply today!
Under general supervision, provides administrative and secretarial
support for the Executive Director and other operational management
staff. Supports and adheres to the Smile Partners System, to
include Business Standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Strong customer service skills; prompt return and follow up to
all interactions; prompt response to requests for information.
* Find, update and correct contact information for customers and
update in coordinating system.
* Note in All scripts each customer who has returned mail.
* Complies and enforces all policies and procedures.
* Acts as a liaison with staff and building management to resolve
problems related to facilities maintenance.
* Performs administrative support for the corporate office
including Revenue Cycle, Executives, Marketing, and Human
* Performs secretarial functions including sorting and distributing
mail, ordering and maintaining inventory of office supplies,
development and distribution of practice newsletters and
maintenance of medical library and subscriptions.
* Completes and distributes weekly schedules.
* Maintain inventory of printing supplies and communicates changes
or new items to printer.
* Answers telephone, takes messages, and screens and directs calls
for administration in a professional manner.
* Composes, prepares, and proofreads correspondence, office memos
and reports on computer and maintains confidentiality when
* Designs and implements forms for use within the office by
applying knowledge of software applications and updates as
* Maintains files in an organized and accessible manner to include
updating information, purging files on a regular basis and creating
a new filing system as needed.
* Maintains office calendar and schedules meetings and appointments
Customer Service, People Skills, Quality Focus, Professionalism,
Energy Level, Multi-tasking, Dependability, Thoroughness, Phone
Skills, Data Entry Skills, Listening
Experience and Education:
* High School diploma or equivalent required
* Associates degree or above preferred
* 3 (3) years of Administrative and/or Secretarial experience
Benefits you'll enjoy:
* Full Benefits; Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short- and
Long-Term Disability Plus Paid Time Off and Holidays
* 401K Plan
Smile Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
or national origin.