Company: Olive Garden
Posted on: May 3, 2021
At Olive Garden, one key to our success is the high standards we
set for ourselves and each other. That includes placing the health
and safety of our team members and guests as a top priority. We are
committed to the highest safety and sanitation practices, including
ensuring team member wellness and maintaining clean
Host Benefits At A Glance:
- Weekly pay
- Competitive pay
- Paid Sick Leave (1 hour for every 30 hours worked, begin
accruing upon hire)
- Paid Family and Medical Leave (up to 2 weeks after 1 year of
- Flexible schedules to help you balance other life commitments
such as school, childcare, family care, etc.
- Ongoing training to build critical skills for current and
- Meal discounts
- $1 Unlimited Soup, Salad & Breadsticks while working
- Discounts on cellphones, travel, electronics & much more!
- Anniversary pay
- Medical/dental insurance
- 401(k) savings plan (Company match after 1 year of
- Management career advancement opportunities (50%+ of our
managers are promoted from hourly positions!)
- And much more!
As a host at Olive Garden, you create the guests' first and lasting
impression. With a warm smile and friendly conversations, our host
team members are responsible for creating a welcoming and safe
environment for our guests' dining experience. As a host, you will
ensure that various guest and team member touch points are
regularly sanitized and disinfected. Our hosts take pride in making
loyal guests by guiding them to their table, presenting them with
clean menus, and offering suggestions to enhance their dining
experience. Finally, as a host, you will complete the guests'
experience by genuinely thanking them for their visit, wishing them
a fond farewell, and inviting them back to our restaurants.
We'd love to welcome you home as our newest host!
Restaurant Location Number
1720 E. 16th Street
Dining Room Staff
TOS Location Code
Keywords: Olive Garden, Yuma , Host, Other , Yuma, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!