Quality Assurance Manager - Contingent Upon Contract Award
Company: DynCorp International
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Contingent Upon Contract Award
The Quality Assurance Supervisor/Manager will develop,
implement, manage and maintain effective Quality policies and
procedures that meet the program criteria and are in alignment with
Corporate policies and procedures.
- Establish and maintain a Quality Management System compliant
with program requirements
- Plan, coordinate and maintain internal process audit schedules
in accordance with adopted QMS standards and procedures.
- Develop and provide internal QMS Auditor
- Conduct scheduled QMS audits IAW company audit
- Establish and implement vendor surveillance program.
- Perform supplier audits and provide recommendations to
Procurement in support of Supply Chain Management.
- Lead special audits to include process or compliance validation
- Develop follow-up audits to assure effective corrective action
- Perform other qualified duties as assigned.
- Observe and monitor technical and personnel evaluation,
training and qualification actions as necessary to ensure all
assigned employees are certified to cover the full spectrum of work
center requirements as specified.
- Train and coach site employees on new policies, procedures and
process as implemented and for continuous improvement.
- Monitor Environment, Health, & Safety (EH&S) activities and
ensure that all regulatory, company and customer requirements are
- Verify Technical Library for revision, updates and distribution
of mandatory technical information to all relevant technical
- Enter inspection and evaluation reports into the appropriate
databases as required.
- Coordinate incident/accident investigations and prepare the
- Perform internal and external audits to ensure compliance with
all applicable policies, procedures, standards and regulations.
Responsible for assisting, supervising and directing a team of site
generated auditors to perform and report findings as well as
corrective action plans for all departments.
- Oversee the initiation, requests for, and the follow-up of
corrective/preventive actions internal/external audits
- Provide technical assistance at the request of all personnel
and customers as required.
- May be designated as site's FOD Manager.
- All other duties as assigned
Knowledge & Skills
- Shall be capable of performing the functions and be
knowledgeable and proficient in aviation ground safety and
management to include interpreting technical publications,
blueprints, wiring diagrams, and inspection findings.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with a
demonstrated ability to work effectively with peers at all levels
throughout the work environment.
- Ability to work independently with a strong work ethic,
innovative, detail oriented, possess initiative, positive, and
- Proficient with Word, PowerPoint and Excel. A demonstrated
ability to use personal computers and willingness to learn specific
- Ability to work under pressure and continuously meet
- Strong decision making, listening, communication, and
Experience & Education
- Bachelor's Degree in Aerospace, Logistics, QA, or related field
- Shall have a minimum of 12 years in aviation maintenance with a
minimum of five years as a Quality Assurance Representative.
- Shall have sufficient knowledge and experience to effectively
assume responsibility for the overall quality of the Contractor
maintenance effort in accordance with the COMNAVAIRFORINST
Physical Requirements/Working Environment
- Must be able to lift/push/pull minimum of 75 pounds.
- Work is outdoors on the ramp. Desert weather conditions of
extreme heat and humidity.
- May be exposed to extreme noise from turbine and jet engine
- May be exposed to fumes or airborne particles; may be exposed
to electrical shock hazards or work near moving mechanical parts,
vehicles, or aircraft.
Keywords: DynCorp International, Yuma , Quality Assurance Manager - Contingent Upon Contract Award, Other , Yuma, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!