Part-Time Food Service Worker - Yuma County
Company: TKC Holdings
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Are you looking for a career with premium
benefits and the potential for growth?
At Trinity Services Group, a TKC Holdings Company, we’ve created
something special, a better place to work and grow. Many employees
start just expecting a paycheck but end up with a rewarding career.
We provide exceptional training, including a $250
bonus for completing training within the first 60 days of
employment, and a clear career path.
The Food Service Worker accurately and
efficiently prepares and serves a variety of food items in
accordance with assigned work instructions and menus. This position
also utilizes a variety of food preparation utensils and machines
in preparing food.
Our ideal candidate is awesome at the
- Passionate about food and service
- Has a solid understanding of food handling regulations
- Desire to always learn more
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Dependable and flexible
- High school diploma or GED is required, and you must be at
least 18 years of age
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to pass pre-employment (post offer) Company or Facility
background check and drug screening
- Prior institutional food service or restaurant, cafeteria
experience is a plus
Food Handler certification is preferred
- We offer an additional $0.25/hr with certification and we’ll
provide the training
Trinity Services Group (TSG) offers
comprehensive benefits to all regular-full time employees. TSG
offers a variety of medical plans with:
- Prescription coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Flex Dollar Allowance program provides money to help offset the
cost of the benefits you select, $750 for employees with less than
1 year of service and $1,000 with 1 or more years
- Many more benefits can be selected to create the right package
TSG also understands the importance of work
life balance and planning for the future. To help with both of
these, employees are eligible for:
- Paid Time Off
- Company Match for the 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer
M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform
pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Keywords: TKC Holdings, Yuma , Part-Time Food Service Worker - Yuma County, Other , YUMA, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!