- Start a conversation and schedule an interview by texting
"Carrots" to 661-403-4866.
- Inicie una conversacin y programe una entrevista enviando un
mensaje de texto "Zanahorias" a 661-403-4866.
- This position will report to the:Supervisor
- Travel Requirement: None
- FLSA Status:Hourly Non-Exempt.
- Shift: 1st Shift
- Employment Category:Full -Time
STRONG HISTORY. EXCITING FUTURE.
Bolthouse Farms is in California's fertile San Joaquin Valley,
known for high-quality consumer brands and innovative products.
Bolthouse Farms is a market share leader in growing and
distributing carrots. In addition, Bolthouse Farms produces and
sells super- premium juices, smoothies, protein shakes and caf
beverages under the Bolthouse Farms brand name. In recent years,
Bolthouse Farms diversified its offerings by launching a line of
premium refrigerated yogurt and olive oil vinaigrette dressings.
The Bolthouse Farms mission is to change the way people consume
healthy foods and beverages. To learn more about the company's
mission and see the entire line of current products, visit
WHAT YOU'LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR IN THIS ROLE
The Harvest Tractor Driver will drive a gasoline or
diesel-powered tractor to move materials and load carrots into a
set of field trailers. The individual will draw farm implements,
tow trailers, pull out objects embedded in ground and pull cable of
winch to rise, lower, or load heavy material or equipment.
- Fasten attachments, such as graders, plows, and rollers to
tractor with hitch pins
- Spray fertilizer or pesticide solutions, using hand sprayer to
control insects, fungus and weed growth, and diseases.
- Operate tractor to move materials, tow trailers, pull out
objects embedded in ground, pull cable on winch to raise lower or
load heavy equipment's
- Irrigates soil, using portable pipe or ditch system
- Perform daily preventative maintenance procedures and safety
inspections on equipment
- Load a set of double trailers with carrots with an acceptable
load in weight to deliver to the processing plant
- Assist the Harvest Foreman in general mechanical repairs of
- Move harvest tractors safely on the road from different field
- Perform other duties as assigned
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- High School Diploma or GED; or one to three months related
experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education
- Two to three years previous experience as a tractor driver
- Ability to work 75% of time in non- local areas and 25% in
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
Additional Required Qualifications:
- Ability to work in noisy and cramped areas is integral
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Must be skilled in use of hand tools
- Ability to apply common sense, understand and carry out
instructions furnished in written and oral form
- Effective communication and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of mathematical skills
- One to two years previous experience in farm environment
- Must be able to carry/lift up to 50 lbs
- Environmental exposure- seasonal outdoor temperatures
- Material exposure- machine truck vibrations/moving mechanical
Hours & Workdays:
The days and hours for this position will vary and be based on
the AG Wage Order which is subject to 9.5 hours a day and up to 55
hours per week.
WHAT WE OFFER
Our rich benefits packages are designed to support the health
and well-being of both our eligible co-workers and their
- Group Life and AD&D
- Voluntary Life and AD&D
- Group Short-Term Disability
- Group Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a
culturally diverse organization. We strive for inclusiveness and a
workplace where mutual respect is paramount. We encourage
applications from a diverse pool of candidates, and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, age, national origin,
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, or
veteran status. We will provide reasonable accommodations to
qualified individuals with disabilities, as need, to assist them in
performing essential job functions.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions. If you are
interested in applying for employment with Bolthouse Farms and need
special assistance to apply for a posted position, or if you
believe you do not meet any of the required qualifications of a
posted position due to a protected disability and would like to
explore the possibility of an accommodation, please contact our
Talent Acquisition team at: TalentAcquisition@bolthouse.com for
additional support and guidance.
Bolthouse Farms does not accept unsolicited agency resumes.
Bolthouse Farms is not responsible for any fees related to