Security Guard - Yuma
Company: Servexo Protective Services
Posted on: June 3, 2021
Provide a safe, functional, supportive, and efficient
environment for staff, and visitors. Assuring the safety and
protection of occupants, property, building, and grounds, against
injury, molestation, loss, or damage from any preventable
- Meet and interact with the public in a manner that promotes a
positive image of the Client. Maintain poise and self-control under
- Perform foot patrols of the interior and exterior of the
facility in accordance with Client training and direction as
- Maintain an operations journal, documenting all security
- Observe building occupants and visitors for compliance with
posted rules and regulations. Report issues to the Client and file
a report regarding the incident.
- Discover and deter persons attempting to gain unauthorized
access to the property.
- Maintain law and order within the areas of assignment.
- Report potentially hazardous conditions and items in need of
repair, including inoperative lights, leaky faucets, toilet
stoppages, broken or slippery floor surfaces, etc.
- Observe suspicious personnel or personnel behaving
inappropriately, showing hostility, and/or possibly carrying
weapons. Monitor potentially unauthorized personnel (e.g., children
unaccompanied by adults, or solicitors).
- Monitor, operate and report incidents to appropriate personnel.
In the case of an emergency, respond in accordance with Client and
Servexo provided training. Make necessary notifications to
appropriate Fire Department, Law Enforcement agency and
- In the event of a fire alarm, assist in the orderly evacuation
of the facility (if necessary) and assist in crowd control and
traffic control until the arrival of the local Fire and Police
- Perform other functions as necessary to assist in the event or
occurrence of situations that adversely affect the security and
safety of the Client, its employees, its property, and the general
public, such as, civil disturbances or other criminal acts.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or authorized to legally work in the
- Must have a H.S. Diploma or equivalent
- Must have an active Guard Card
- Must have at least 2 years of Security Guard experience
- Proficient in the English language, both orally and
- Shows mature judgment, reliability, dependability, tactfulness
- Ability to retain composure and perform under pressure and to
know when to call for assistance
- Ability to meet and deal effectively with the general
- Ability to give instructions clearly and concisely, firmly but
- Ability to construct and write clear, concise, accurate and
- Ability to see and respond to dangerous situations
- Ability to wear and use all protective equipment
- Must be able to pass background check
- Physically able to perform all general patrol duties,
functions, and activities
- Occasionally bend/twist at waist/knees/neck to perform various
- Standing, walking, sitting, stooping, kneeling, climb (running
- Ability to work in extreme weather like rain, snow, and extreme
heat or cold
- Must possess good vision, depth perception, distinguish basic
- Ability to listen and communicate effectively through clear
speech and hearing
- Adhere to Clients grooming standards including being clean
shaven at all times while on shift, no extreme makeup or nail
polish and having no jewelry worn in such a manner as to present
safety hazard to individual or distraction of professional
- Must be able to pass drug screening.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Keywords: Servexo Protective Services, Yuma , Security Guard - Yuma, Other , Yuma, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!