Company: Dibble CM
Posted on: June 5, 2021
Construction Manager - Yuma, AZ
Dibble CM is a Phoenix-based construction management company
that specializes in providing valued resources for federal, state
and local public agencies throughout the State of Arizona. We are
looking for an experienced and motivated Construction Manager to
join our Dibble CM Team in Yuma, AZ.
The Dibble CM Team enjoys our industry-leading benefits program,
the ability to balance work and home life, and a clear path for
development and growth.
This individual has a proven track record in a leadership role
providing successful delivery of major infrastructure improvement
projects for Arizona public agencies. The ability to foster strong
client relations is essential.
- Possess a proven track record of ensuring quality standards are
met, maintaining efficient operations, and achieving a high level
of client satisfaction.
- Possess strong interpersonal, communication, analytical and
- Make sound, timely decisions for the benefit of the Client and
- Strong technical writing skills, and ability to convey
engineering decisions and concepts to non-technical and technically
- Prioritize and meet multiple deadlines.
- Prepare technical specifications and bid documents.
- Participate in strategic marketing pursuits and business
- Engagement in projects throughout the State.
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management or Civil
- Minimum of 5 years' experience supervising field and office
technicians on public works construction projects.
- 100% premium-paid major medical, dental and vision coverage for
employees and their families, life, short-term disability,
long-term disability, a 401(k) plan with match and no waiting
period, generous paid time off, 7 paid holidays, and tuition
reimbursement programs including some that dependents are eligible
- Our people-focused culture is important, and we consider our
employees to be our greatest asset. This culture is why we have so
many long-term employees with our firm. Our employees enjoy an
industry-leading benefits program, the ability to balance their
home and work life, opportunities for growth and development,
company activities, and various opportunities to give back through
READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
If you feel that you would be right for this Construction
Management position, please fill out our initial 3-minute,
mobile-friendly application which you will find on our web
We look forward to meeting you!
Dibble CM is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability or veteran status.
Keywords: Dibble CM, Yuma , Construction Manager, Other , Yuma, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!