Return to Careers at Elwood On-Site Manager Description
When you join the Elwood family, you become part of team that
fosters a culture of integrity, winning and achieving results,
providing superior customer service, and helping others. We help
people find jobs and help employers find the people they need to be
successful. You can leave the office each day knowing that you made
a difference in your community. Our success comes from the success
of our associates and customers. Come experience the Elwood way and
make a difference with us!
Elwood Staffing is also a performance and results-driven culture
for the hard-working, passionate, and highly motivated. You can
expect a career that provides a constant variety of challenges
along with progressive training and professional development to
meet those challenges. Come work for a growing company that serves
more than 6,000 businesses and puts more than 28,000 people to work
What Elwood Staffing can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision plan
- Prescription drug plan
- Life and Supplemental Life Insurance
- Short and Long - Term Disability
- 401K Plan with company contribution
- Telemedicine - Teledoc
- Employee Assistance Program
- Pet Insurance - Group Discount
- Identity Theft Protection - LifeLock
- Access to Benefit Advocates
- Discount tickets, travel, and shopping-Working Advantage
- Dell computer discount
- Enterprise Rental Car discount
- Chairman?s Club
- Anniversary awards program
- Tuition reimbursement
- $500 bonus paid for completion of approved Professional
- $500 Recruitment Incentive for Internal Careers
- Bereavement Leave
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Progressive training and development
- Opportunities for advancement throughout our company
General Purpose of an On-Site Manager:
The On-Site Manager is responsible for the overall success and
improvement of the client's On-Site program and leading their team.
They must exercise independent judgment and discretion in
effectively guiding the activities of all associates and to ensure
job performance goals are met or exceeded. They will be responsible
for the day-to-day supervision and direction of the On-Site
program, including all assigned On-Site Specialists and On-Site
Assistants. All employees consistently support and promote the
company mission, five key beliefs, philosophies, and provide
Superior Customer Service in all aspects of the job.
Essential Functions of an On-Site Manager:
If you have held positions similar to Restaurant Server,
Administrative Assistant, Call Center, Bank Teller or Customer
Service Representative then you already have experience with the
- Develop a strong working relationship with the client?s
- Build effective relationships with all stakeholders to
anticipate future needs and recruit temporary resources to meet
- Manage the training, developing, and coaching team activities
for successful operations practices.
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with all
client personnel, temporary associates, and company personnel.
- Regularly meet with the client?s supervisory personnel to
confirm the client?s satisfaction with the associate performance
and address concerns.
- Collaborate with the branch team, regional, and corporate
personnel to meet client performance expectations.
- Maintain regular contact with the current pool of temporary
associates to clarify their availability for future
- Assist with identifying and assigning temporary associates who
meet the client?s standards regarding job skills and level of
- Respond to client and temporary associate concerns promptly;
recommend and/or implement steps to resolve problems, prevent their
reoccurrence, and document according to standard operating
- Complete injury reports and assist injured workers in getting
medical treatment following company policy and procedures.
- Conduct new hire orientations to ensure all associates are
aware of applicable company policies and safety issues before
- Maintain regular and balanced time with client supervisors,
management, and on the production floor with associates.
Desired Skills & Experience ? On-Site Manager:
- Experience in a customer service role preferred.
- Ability to work cross-functionally to proactively communicate
and to resolve issues with the highest sense of urgency.
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A valid driver?s license is required for this role to travel
between branch and client location.
If you are organized, determined, detail-oriented, and able to
multitask in a fast-paced environment then the On-Site Manager
position would be a great fit for you!
(Related Keywords: Staffing Assistant, Assistant, Office
Secretary, Secretary, Receptionist, Recruiting, Recruiter, Customer
Service, Customer Care, Customer Support, Retail, Call Center,
Restaurant Server, CSR, Customer Service Representative,
Administrative, Administrative Assistant, Front Desk Personnel)
Join our growing team today and discover why Elwood is one of
the best to work for in the staffing industry!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Find out more about us at www.elwoodstaffing.com
Contact Information Elwood Staffing
2573 E. 24th Street, Suite B
Yuma, AZ 85365 Phone: 928..78.2.1683 Fax: 928.782.9499 Email: