Opportunities with Genoa Healthcare.
With hundreds of pharmacies across the country, a career with
Genoa Healthcare means you're part of changing the lives of those
with behavioral health and other complex conditions. People with
serious illnesses - and those who care for them - have incredibly
moving stories, and at Genoa we are their partner. We partner with
community-based providers and others so they get the right
medications and are able to follow their treatment plans.
We are part of OptumRx (and UnitedHealth Group), which is a
leading information and technology-enabled health services business
dedicated to making the health system work better for everyone.
Take a closer look to learn why a career with Genoa Healthcare
might be the path to discovering your life's best work.SM
We seek a Per Diem Pharmacist to perform professional duties and
responsibilities associated with the processing of
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Distribute drugs prescribed by physicians and other health
- Provide information to customers about medications and their
- Strong focus on providing a superior level of customer
- Log data into the computer.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant laws of the applicable
State Board of Pharmacy.
- Administration of immunizations as allowed by state boards of
- Any other usual and customary pharmacy duties.
Educational or Skills Requirements:
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy
- Current pharmacist license is required
- Candidates for the position will be subject to a standard
license and background check
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is
an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin,
protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information,
or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are
required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: pharmacy, manager, PharmD, retail pharmacy, APhA,