IT Helpdesk Associate
Posted on: June 6, 2021
As an IT Helpdesk Associate, you'll bring your expertise to deliver
exceptional technical support. You will get to work with leading
technologies and systems while having a dedicated team of leaders
and peers to support you.
- Identify and solve the issue using a variety of methods
including SSH, WebEx, web interface, telephone, and email
- Answer tickets submitted by the Client organization regarding
issues on software such as Windows, Active Directory, Linux, UNIX,
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex issues relating to web and
security applications requiring a broad range of troubleshooting
skills related to: software functionality, application server
setup, database management, data analysis, operating system
configuration, system configuration, performance tuning,
installation, migration, and upgrades
- Provide superior customer management inclusive of excellent
communications, responsive follow through, and advocacy for
customer issues within internal departments.
- Prioritize numerous issues of varying severity, and effectively
manage the resolution of all issues within acceptable service
- Collaborate extensively with peers, Program Team, Account
Managers, and members of the escalation team to resolve customer
issues while actively contributing to a growing knowledge network
that improves the effectiveness of our team and the information
available for our customers.
What we offer:
- Competitive hourly rate of $16/hr
- Medical, dental and vision benefits plus added benefits such as
401k and paid time off
- Paid training and job related certification reimbursements
- Career advancement opportunities - many of our employees have
been promoted to escalation managers, subject matter experts,
- Computer and equipment
- High school diploma or GED.
- Experience dealing with customers in a technical support
environment in an enterprise environment preferred
- Demonstrated ability to perform at a high level, to support our
high volume of inbound calls.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; proficient
reading skills required.
- Multi-tasking skills showcased through the use of several
applications; experience working with CRM applications
- Basic PC keyboarding skills; basic Microsoft Office (Outlook,
Word, Excel) experience required.
- Full-time availability
Requirements to work from home:
- Excellent Internet connectivity:
- Internet access speeds of 2 Mbps upload and 10 Mbps download -
the faster the better!
- Wireless and/or satellite Internet Service Providers are not
compatible with our systems.
- Productive work environment:
- In-house network, and a hard-wired Internet connection capable
of continuously supporting outstanding call quality and high-speed
- A quiet and distraction-free, secure place to work.
- A headset to use for training and meetings that is/has:
- Dual ear
- Noise-cancelling microphone
- A Smartphone (iOS or Android), 4 years old or newer, in which
you will be able and willing to download our app that will be
leveraged for company communications.
As a digital transformation company, Sutherland rethinks and
rebuilds processes for the digital age by combining the speed and
insight of design thinking with the scale and accuracy of data
analytics. We have been helping customers globally, across
industries from financial services to healthcare, achieve greater
agility through transformed and automated customer experiences for
over 30 years.
Keywords: Sutherland, Yuma , IT Helpdesk Associate, Other , Yuma, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!