Crew Foreman (Water)
Company: RDO Equipment Co.
Posted on: June 7, 2021
This individual will be responsible for the effective installing
and repairing liquid handling systems at high levels of quality.
They will travel to customer locations to perform in-field
services. They will also advise and recommend changes and
improvements to the Field Supervisor and Service Manager. This
individual must be able to perform quality work as efficiently and
profitably as possible, work overtime and weekends on occasion.
Specific Duties Include:
- Serve as an in-field representative for the dealership to
provide service solutions and enhance customer satisfaction.
- Perform reconditioning and repair of all systems and
- Assign jobs and work areas to Installers according to their
skills and knowledge.
- May have supervisory responsibilities.
- Proactively seek customer feedback, anticipate problems and
respond promptly. Respond and follow up to employee issues and
- Install, diagnose, inspect, recondition, repair, assemble, and
service systems as assigned by
- Document system information and repairs completed on work
order, including parts and fluids used.
- Identify and communicate solutions for customer service
opportunities in the store's area
- Maintain technical and product knowledge on all equipment sold
within the dealerships area
- Follow all safety rules and regulations while performing work
assignments and adhere to all policies and procedures as specified
in company manuals and as directed in the employee handbook.
- Conduct self in the presence of customers and community so as
to present a professional image of RDO Water.
- Proactively seek and participate in available company-sponsored
training, in an effort to develop and advance knowledge base and
- Participate in all company/location driven communication
efforts, including open book meetings, huddles, department meetings
and other related efforts.
- Maintain a positive and professional working relationship with
peers, management, and support resources, with a constant
commitment to teamwork and exemplary customer service.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by management in a
professional and efficient manner.
- Ability to assemble and perform maintenance functions on liquid
handling systems (pumps, pipeline, filters, tanks, etc.)
- Current and valid driver license as outlined in company policy
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent oral and written communic
Keywords: RDO Equipment Co., Yuma , Crew Foreman (Water), Other , Yuma, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!