Company: Qualis Corporation
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Qualis Corporation is seeking a Technical Writer to support
operations in Yuma, AZ.
- Organize material and complete writing assignments according to
set standards regarding order, clarity, conciseness, style, and
- Coordinate system development tasks to include design,
integration, and testing documents/media.
- Create and maintain programmatic and technical documentation to
insure efficient planning and execution.
- Manage and document system configurations.
- Maintain records and files of work and revisions.
- Format, edit, standardize, or make changes to material prepared
by team members.
- Select photographs, drawings, sketches, diagrams, and charts to
- Review published materials and recommend revisions or changes
in scope, format, and content.
- Education: Bachelor's degree, engineering/technical discipline
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in technical writing.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience technical writing in the
- Active Top Secret clearance is required.
Qualis Corporation is committed to hiring and retaining a
diverse and talented workforce who can contribute to the mission
and vision of the company. Our employees are our greatest asset and
we promote a positive work environment, teamwork, professional
growth, innovation, community involvement, flexible scheduling and
a family-friendly work environment.
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive Benefit Options
- Professional Development/Tuition Reimbursement
- Performance/Bonus Rewards Program
Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/Vet/Disabled and a Participant in
Keywords: Qualis Corporation, Yuma , Technical Writer, Other , Yuma, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!