In-home Assessment NP
Company: Adobe CW
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Adobe Care & Wellness is an organization whose culture is based
on inclusivity, and ensuring that our team members can thrive and
work in an environment that brings them joy and allows them to do
the best work of their careers. We provide top-tier and meaningful
medical services while taking into consideration the nuisances of
cultural and regional dynamics. Our woman-owned business is
recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in Arizona and
is proof that necessity is the mother of innovation. We believe
that our values are crucial not only to our growth, but the future
we want to build for the medical industry as a whole .
Summary: During an in-home visit that can last up to one hour,
Adobe Care and Wellness providers review member s current health
status, medical history, medications, social determinates, and
other risks. By completing the comprehensive visit in their own
home, we are able to get more insight into a member s overall
health that can be difficult to capture during routine office
Ability to Make Your Own Schedule!!! $125 per visit
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Travel up to 90%; regions are identified and updated based on
- Conduct in-home assessments on identified patients, following
- Formulate a list of current and past medical conditions using
clinical knowledge, judgment, and current findings.
- Identify urgent and emergent situations for proper
- Educate members on topics related to health conditions and the
continuation of care.
- Identify diagnoses to be used in care management and active
- Develop positive relationships with members, caregivers,
providers, and other care team members as needed.
- Communicate gaps in care to the member s primary care physician
- Identify internal and external referral needs when
- Interact with peers in a collegial manner, supporting efforts
to improve outcomes.
- Compliant with all HIPPA regulations and maintain the security
of protected health information (PHI).
Associated topics: adult nurse practioner, anesthetist, anesthetist
crna, aprn, associate, cna, family nurse practioner, fnp, midwife,
Keywords: Adobe CW, Yuma , In-home Assessment NP, Other , Yuma, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!