H130T2/AS350 HELICOPTER PILOT
Company: Guardian Flight
Posted on: January 10, 2019
H130T2/AS350 HELICOPTER PILOT
Job Locations US-AZ-Yuma
Posted Date 2 weeks ago(12/27/2018 12:33 PM)
iCIMS Requisition ID
# of Openings
Job Families (Portal Searching)
Guardian Flight dba, Air Medical Resource Group (AMRG) is a leading provider of air medical services. We hire the most competent people, operate cutting edge equipment and provide the best care available in the industry. our highly skilled transport teams complete over 16,000 missions per year. Guardian and AMRG employ pilots that are 'BEST IN CLASS' and provide on site training and continuous training in house that gives our pilots a unique safety advantage when transporting patients.
We utilize the most advanced equipment, quality aircraft, and most importantly, trained and experienced staff to accomplish our mission of saving lives and caring for the communities we serve.
Our pilots provide customer oriented, high quality air medical transport services in a safe and efficient manner. The pilot is expected to act as a proactive and integral team player, both in flight, and during ground operations, utilizing communication and technical skills which will strengthen the company goal of being held in highest regard within the EMS industry.
SCHEDULE: 14 DAYS ON/14 DAYS OFF with OFF DUTY HOUSING
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Maintains a schedule as set forth by the company.
* Ensures aircraft readiness for flight dispatches, these items to include, as described in the appropriate manuals, but not limited to: * All FAR requirements * All Company requirements* Aircraft cleanliness duties * All flight crew requirements
* Accurately completes, in entirety, all required paperwork duties, i.e., duty shift change form, load manifests, duty/time sheets, all within scheduled due dates.
* Continues in educational betterment, e.g., computer training, ground training and flight training.
* Ensures that any and all pertinent information about flight operations will be disseminated to his/her shift change pilot and/or disseminated through the Company Communications Board per policy.
* Conducts himself/herself in a professional manner at all times.
* Attends meetings when required, and is available for training and check-flights outside of normal duty shift rotation.
* Upholds current company policies and procedures.
* Performs other duties during scheduled shift as requested by Director of Operations or Chief Pilot.
* Maintains safety as the primary concern.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
* Off Duty Housing
* Competitive wage
* Work life balance with a 14 days on/14 days off schedule
* Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
* Loss of medical coverage-short term and long term
* 401K with company match
* Paid vacation and holidays
We are dedicated to offering our employees a safe, challenging, professional and team-oriented working environment.
Current FAA Commercial Rotorcraft Certificate
Instrument Rating Rotorcraft
Current FAA Class II Medical Certificate
2,000 total helicopter flight hours
1,000 PIC in helicopters
1,000 turbine flight hours
EMS, NVG and AS350 and/or H130T2 experience
Guardian Flight is an equal opportunity employer and as such, affirms in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train and promote, in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status or status as a protected veteran.
Reasonable accommodation will be provided for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in job application procedures. We believe that diversity lends a regional, national, and global advantage to the clients we serve. Our workforce consists of dynamic individuals, with a range of backgrounds, talents, and skills.
Keywords: Guardian Flight, Yuma , H130T2/AS350 HELICOPTER PILOT, Other , Yuma, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!