UH-60 A/L Mission Pilot*
Company: S3, Inc
Posted on: January 14, 2019
S3, Inc. is a woman owned small business located in Huntsville, AL that provides technical products and services through two diversified business units: SETA Services and Training & Systems Support (TSS). S3 also has three wholly-owned subsidiaries: Kachemak Bay Flying Services (KBFS), Global Logistics Support Services (GLSS), and S3 International, Inc. (S3I).S3 supports the US Department of Defense (DoD), other US Government (USG) agencies, Partner Nation militaries, and commercial customers.
S3, Inc. is currently seeking a/an UH-60 A/L Mission Pilot to work out of Yuma, AZ onsite/office.
Duties and Responsibilities (to include but not be limited to the following): Provide UH-60A/L rotary wing flight services in support of customer aviation support requirements, including test support activities. May perform aircraft recoveries, Maintenance Operational Checks, and other operational missions. May perform Maintenance Test Pilot or Instructor pilot functions if qualified and approved by the Government. May be required to travel in support of customer requirements.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Must possess a current FAA Class II Medical Certificate
- Must have FAA Commercial Rotorcraft certificate with instrument endorsement
- Must have a SECRET or Higher Security Clearance
- Must have over 1000 total flight hours, with at least 500 Pilot in Command hours
- Be able to obtain a Common Access Card (CAC)
- Must be an US Citizen by birth or naturalization
- Must read, write, speak, and understand the English language
- Must be able to travel as required for between 2 and 21 days in support of mission requirements
- Maintenance Test or Instructor Pilot Qualifications in one or more identified aircraft are also highly desirable
- Candidates will be subject to a pre-employment background investigation and drug screening per S3, Inc. requirements.
Systems Studies & Simulation, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class.
S3, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer - EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled.
S3, Inc. is a participant in the federal E-Verify Program.
Keywords: S3, Inc, Yuma , UH-60 A/L Mission Pilot*, Other , Yuma, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!