Posted on: May 16, 2019
Peraton is seeking a Laborer in Yuma, AZ. The individual will apply
advanced technical knowledge and experience to the overall aerostat
system operations and maintenance that may not be accomplished
solely by reference to manufacturer's manuals or similar
What you'll do...
- Performs tasks which require mainly physical abilities and
effort involving little or no specialized skill or prior work
- Loads and unloads trucks, and other conveyances; moves supplies
and materials to proper location by wheelbarrows or handtrucks;
stacks materials for storage or binning
- Collects refuse and salvageable materials
- Paints, primes, caulks and performs related tasks
- Digs, fills, and tamps earth excavations
- Levels ground using pick, shovel, tamper and rake; shovels
concrete and snow; cleans culverts and ditches
- Cuts trees and brush
- Operates power lawnmowers
- Moves and arranges heavy pieces of office and household
furniture, equipment, and appliances
- Moves heavy pieces of automotive, medical engineering, and
other types of machinery and equipment
- Spreads sand and salt on icy roads and walk-ways
- Picks up leaves and trash
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required
You'd be a great fit if...
- You can obtain and maintain a position of Public Trust which
requires US Citizenship
- You've spent at least one year in a general labor position
- You have graduated from High School
- You have a valid US Driver's License
- You can fluently read, write, speak and understand English and
- You can perform shift work when needed
- You submit your resume in English It'd be even better if
- Have a demonstrated track record of being efficient on personal
computers, printers and other general office equipment
- You love working in exterior and interior work environments,
sometimes in inclement weather What you'll get...
- An immediately-vested 401(K) with employer matching
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Company-paid infertility treatments
- Cross-training and professional development opportunities
- Influence major initiatives Physical Activities...
Work requires the ability to perform the following physical
activities to include, but not limited to: walking, standing,
stooping, bending, twisting, crawling, reaching, lifting, sitting,
and squatting. Work may require walking, standing, and sitting for
extended periods of time.
This position requires the candidate to obtain and maintain a
position of public trust. In order to obtain this position, you
need to be a U.S. Citizen and be able to show proof of U.S.
citizenship and U.S. residency.
Are you ready to join the next-generation of national security?
Peraton is a fresh name in the industry with an established
portfolio and legacy going back more than a century. We work
differently than our peers - with agility, the freedom to innovate,
an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture of responsibility. As part
of the Peraton team, you'll be part of our movement to build a
great company, solve the most daunting challenges facing mankind
today, to protect and promote freedom around the world, and to
secure our future, for our families, our communities, our nation,
and our way of life.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We
consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age,
national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity,
gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran
status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or
membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local
Keywords: Peraton, Yuma , Laborer, Other , Yuma, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!