HELICOPTER PILOT (EC130T2) - YUMA, AZ
Company: Guardian Flight
Posted on: June 12, 2019
HELICOPTER PILOT (EC130T2) - YUMA, AZ
Job Locations US-AZ-Yuma
Posted Date 1 week ago(5/31/2019 4:16 PM)
iCIMS Requisition ID
# of Openings
Job Families (Portal Searching)
Guardian Flight and Air Medical Resource Group (AMRG) is a leading
provider of air medical services. We hire the most competent
people, operate cutting edge equipment and provide the best care
available in the industry. our highly skilled transport teams
complete over 16,000 missions per year. Guardian and AMRG employ
pilots that are 'BEST IN CLASS' and provide on site training and
continuous training in house that gives our pilots a unique safety
advantage when transporting patients.
We utilize the most advanced equipment, quality aircraft, and most
importantly, trained and experienced staff to accomplish our
mission of saving lives and caring for the communities we
Our pilots provide customer oriented, high quality air medical
transport services in a safe and efficient manner. The pilot is
expected to act as a proactive and integral team player, both in
flight, and during ground operations, utilizing communication and
technical skills which will strengthen the company goal of being
held in highest regard within the EMS industry.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
* Company Paid Off Duty Housing while on shift
* Great work life balance with a 14 days on/14 days off
* Competitive wage
* Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
* Loss of medical coverage-short term and long term
* Company paid Life Insurance $50,000 and Travel Insurance
* $100 monthly credit towards insurance premiums
* 401K with company match
* Paid vacation and holidays
We are dedicated to offering our employees a safe, challenging,
professional and team-oriented working environment.
SHIFT: 14 DAYS ON/14 DAYS OFF
* Maintains a schedule as set forth by the company.
* Ensures aircraft readiness for flight dispatches, these items to
include, as described in the appropriate manuals, but not limited
to: * All FAR requirements * All Company requirements* Aircraft
cleanliness duties * All flight crew requirements
* Accurately completes, in entirety, all required paperwork duties,
i.e., duty shift change form, load manifests, duty/time sheets, all
within scheduled due dates.
* Continues in educational betterment, e.g., computer training,
ground training and flight training.
* Ensures that any and all pertinent information about flight
operations will be disseminated to his/her shift change pilot
and/or disseminated through the Company Communications Board per
* Conducts himself/herself in a professional manner at all
* Attends meetings when required, and is available for training and
check-flights outside of normal duty shift rotation.
* Upholds current company policies and procedures.
* Performs other duties during scheduled shift as requested by
Director of Operations or Chief Pilot.
* Maintains safety as the primary concern.
Current FAA Commercial Rotorcraft Certificate
Instrument Rating Rotorcraft
Current FAA Class II Medical Certificate
2,000 total helicopter flight hours
1,000 PIC in helicopters
1,000 turbine flight hours * 100 Night Hours
EMS, NVG and EC130 experience
Guardian Flight is an equal opportunity employer and as such,
affirms in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train and promote,
in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion,
gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,
disability status or status as a protected veteran.
Reasonable accommodation will be provided for qualified individuals
with disabilities and disabled veterans in job application
procedures. We believe that diversity lends a regional, national,
and global advantage to the clients we serve. Our workforce
consists of dynamic individuals, with a range of backgrounds,
talents, and skills.
Keywords: Guardian Flight, Yuma , HELICOPTER PILOT (EC130T2) - YUMA, AZ, Other , Yuma, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!