Field Tech Associate
Company: NTT Data Inc
Posted on: August 15, 2019
The Field Tech Associate will be responsible for performing various
managed client services for a strategic customer. These services
include: IMAC, Break Fix, Desk Side Support, etc. This role
combines strong technical skills with an emphasis on delivery high
level of customer service.
Responsibilities include performing advanced configuration and
repair of desktop/notebook computer equipment and IP phone handsets
including network drops and/or cabling, advanced troubleshooting of
technical issues on desktop/notebook computer equipment, low-level
configuration and support of server/storage equipment when guided
by more senior personnel
Primary Responsibilities will include:
* Responds to customer technical problems/issues related to
hardware, software and networking via e-mail/chat and phone.
* Assists customers by diagnosing problems and providing
resolutions for technical and service issues.
* Uses troubleshooting techniques and tools to identify products
that are defective and follow guidelines in issuing service
* Advises/educates customers within procedural guidelines to ensure
a complete solution to their technical or service questions.
* Focuses on delivering a positive customer experience according to
NTT Data standards.
* Monitors and tracks issues to ensure accurate resolution.
* Assumes complete ownership of customer issue until resolved
involving multiple inbound and outbound communications. They will
own the issue and engage/collaborate with multiple resources.
* Acts independently with substantial latitude to determine methods
and procedures on assignments, setting objectives and deciding how
* Provides leadership and mentors team members to transfer skills
as well as technicians in other support areas.
* Works closely with manager to communicate any employee issues,
and have the manager deal with them directly.
* May be responsible for the technical skill development of a team
and evaluated on how well they perform on key performance
* Proactively engages the required resources to ensure the customer
expectation is exceeded in a timely manner.
* 1-2 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of
education and work experience
* Strong ability to develop business relationships and communicate
effectively with the user community
* Strong troubleshooting skills
* A+ Certification Preferred
* Good understanding of the fundamentals of network and
server/desktop administration, installations, upgrades, techniques,
tools, materials, and equipment
* Applies good knowledge of processes and resources required to
perform analytical and technical tasks on PC systems
* MCP, MCSE, CNE or Network+ certification
* Knowledge of a variety of Service Industry ticketing/work order
generating and tracking systems (Service Now, Remedy, Magic,
* Asset Management / Device Lifecycle Management
* ITIL v3 Foundations Certification
NTT DATA Services is a leading IT services provider and global
innovation partner with 130,000 professionals based in over 50
countries. NTT DATA recently acquired Dell Services. NTT DATA
Services emphasizes long-term commitment and combines global reach
and local intimacy to provide premier professional services,
including consulting, application services, business process, IT
outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. We are a part of NTT Group,
one of the world\'s largest technology services companies,
generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues and partner to
80% of the Fortune 100. Visit www.nttdataservices.com to learn how
our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing
engagements deliver value for a wide range of businesses and
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment
decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company
will consider all qualified applicants for employment without
regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national
origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic
information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital
status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with
applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to
qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make
reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental
limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability
who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the
Company would result.
Keywords: NTT Data Inc, Yuma , Field Tech Associate, Other , Yuma, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!