Company: USG Corporation
Posted on: March 11, 2023
Job Title: Production Operator Role & Responsibilities:
- Adhere to all safety/housekeeping requirements within a
- Responsible for operating production equipment, including
troubleshooting and making the necessary adjustments to ensure
product and quality specifications are met.
- Recording of production data and other results in the manner
- Apply basic maintenance skills to help service equipment.
- Expected to take an active role in all plant safety and
continuous improvement initiatives as required by supervision.
- Adaptable to scheduling requirements including shiftwork,
assignment of overtime, working weekends, etc. where applicable.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Able to work in a manufacturing setting in a safe manner and
follow all plant safety and housekeeping rules.
- Ability to learn to operate and troubleshoot plant
- Ability to interpret verbal and written work instructions.
- Ability to apply basic computer skills required for data entry
- Proficiency at taking measurements as needed to verify product
is within specifications.
- Possess basic maintenance skills, including familiarity with
common hand tools and how to properly use them (Hammer, wrench,
screwdrivers, pliers, putty knife, etc.).
- Effective teamwork and communication skills needed with all
- Maintain regular and predictable attendance. Rate of pay may be
adjusted based on the qualifications and experience of the
candidate.USG employees enjoy a number of benefit options for
themselves and their families. These include two medical insurance
options, as well as vision and dental coverage. The cost of these
optional programs varies based on coverage level - employees
generally pay 25% of the monthly premium cost, USG pays the rest.
These coverage options are offered on the first day of employment
with no waiting period.Additionally, USG employees enjoy both a
401(k) Investment Plan with company match and a pension plan.
Beyond these main features, employees may also choose from a number
of additional programs like life insurance, accident insurance,
legal insurance, even pet insurance, just to name a few. USG also
offers Quarterly (hourly) / Annual (salary) bonus potential for all
employees based on performance metrics tied to safety, quality, and
productivity. -USG also provides employees with paid time off and
paid holidays.Since 1902, Chicago-based USG has been a leader in
producing innovative, award-winning products and systems to build
everything from major commercial developments and residential
housing to home improvements. USG's employees are committed to the
highest levels of customer satisfaction and quality in everything
we do. Our steadfast commitment to the company's core business
values - innovation, quality, integrity, service, diversity,
efficiency and safety - have helped us become the company we are
today. -EOE including disability/veteran
Keywords: USG Corporation, Yuma , Production Operator, Professions , Imperial, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...