Company: Cardinal Logistics
Posted on: October 7, 2019
The Operations Coordinator plans, directs, and controls vehicle
scheduling, allocation. The Operations Coordinator is also in
charge of dispatching and communication functions to effect
economical utilization of vehicle facilities. Will communicate with
truck drivers through computers, or phones and will assign drivers
- First point of contact for all drivers and customer calls
including but not limited to backhaul information, routing,
customer hours-address-phone numbers, delivery times, driver
locations, and any other concerns of drivers or customer
- Sets schedules, routes, and assigns drivers and
- Recruits and monitors progression of new drivers.
- Check in drivers as they arrive from their runs ensuring that
all paperwork is completed and correct. Determine available
starting times for their next dispatch.
- Completes data entry to update trip data in TMW
- Ensure safety and regulatory compliance by advocating all
company best practices developed attain all related goals.
- Identify and prepare a list of available drivers for the next
schedule of deliveries bearing in mind available hours, DOT
regulations/compliance and customer needs.
- Reinforce company policies, procedures, and goals.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- One to three years related experience.
- Experience in dedicated fleet, LTL or TL dispatch.
- Basic computer skills to include: Excel, Word, Outlook, and
- Ability to multi-task while interacting with others in a fast
- Candidate must be organized and able to understand
transportation rules and regulations.
- Candidate must have excellent written and verbal communication
- Should be able to read, analyze, and interpret general business
periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in
written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Cardinal Logistics Management operates one of the largest, most
diverse dedicated fleets in the U.S. Our logistics experts work
directly with our clients to optimize their supply chains by
developing and implementing customized transportation solutions
that best fit their needs.
Apply Online Below
Keywords: Cardinal Logistics, Yuma , Operations Coordinator, Professions , Yuma, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!