Assistant Property Manager
Company: biltmore properties inc
Posted on: March 13, 2023
Responsible for assisting the Property Manager in managing the
property, staff, residents and office while following the current
HUD rules and regulations as well as Biltmore Properties
- Maintain open communication with Manager, applicants,
residents, staff, vendors, and numerous companies and government
- Taking applications logging them daily to maintain an accurate
waitlist and documentation.
- Interviewing future residents.
- Processing verifications, rental history, incomes, assets, and
- Answering phones, making phone calls and faxing.
- Maintain files (Move-ins, Move-outs, Denials, Withdrawals,
- Prepare paperwork on new residents and explain lease, policies,
rules and addenda and obtain signatures on documents.
- Prepare paperwork get forwarding address information, collect
keys, explain refund of Security Deposits when residents move
- Organize and communicate to maintenance staff regarding
turnovers, work-orders and ordering supplies and materials. Get
Manager approval prior to ordering.
- Contacting vendors and requesting proposals as requested by
Manager or Supervisor when necessary.
- Maintain logs for replacement, purchase orders, keys, work
orders, turnovers, pest control, etc.
- Collect rents and post to ledger cards.
- Prepare and process Ten-day Notices for non-payment.
- Filing evictions, calling in Writs, go to court if necessary,
- Inspection of units (Move-ins, move-outs, annual
re-certification, and maintenance turnovers).
- Reviewing and processing annual re-certifications, interim
adjustments with current residents
- Enforce Lease and Community policies with residents.
- Assisting residents with information/locations for shopping,
hospitals, schools or churches in the area. Provide necessary
information for utility turn on. (electric & gas). Follow up with
new resident to confirm utilities have been turned on.
- Enforce Promise to Pay from damages, failure to report income,
and/or any other cost incurred that may apply.
- Ability to make good judgement calls concerning everyday issues
with residents, apartments, work orders, and staff.
- Maintain a team work ethic with all office staff, keeping open
communication, and have the ability to work well under
- Comply with all Fair Housing laws and rules.
- Attend all training as required by management.
Keywords: biltmore properties inc, Yuma , Assistant Property Manager, Executive , Yuma, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...