Account Manager (Water)
Company: RDO Equipment Co.
Posted on: June 3, 2021
This individual will develop long-term partnerships with our
customers to build solutions within an assigned territory while
promoting all aspects of RDO Water in a professional manner.
Specific Duties Include:
- Use company-provided systems/tools to fully document, track,
record, follow-up and capture all related sales activity in a
timely and accurate manner. Use of the system should contribute
directly to the proposal process, winning the sale, volume,
territory awareness, participation, and customer satisfaction.
- Maintain a manageable customer list, while focusing on selling
the entire store (i.e., parts, service, and rental).
- Effectively understand and use manufacturer's programs and
resources to attain acceptable market share levels.
- Develop a keen awareness of the competition and competitive
products, as well as business and industry trends.
- Coordinate and/or conduct field presentations at customer work
- Work in conjunction with the General Manager/Division Manager
and other departments, responsible for follow-up and expediting
- Accountable for timely follow up on each sale to ensure
- Have good communication with customers, management, and team
- Coordinate and/or communicate with customers and applicable
departments to ensure
- Follow all safety rules and regulations while performing work
assignments and adhere to all policies and procedures as specified
in company manuals and as directed in the employee handbook.
- Conduct self in the presence of customers and community so as
to present a professional image of RDO Water.
- Proactively seek and participate in available company-sponsored
training, in an effort to develop and advance knowledge base and
- Participate in all company/location driven communication
efforts, including open book meetings, huddles, department meetings
and other related efforts.
- Maintain a positive and professional working relationship with
peers, management, and support resources, with a constant
commitment to teamwork and exemplary customer service.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by management in a
professional and efficient manner.
- Prior sales experience and/or training
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer
Keywords: RDO Equipment Co., Yuma , Account Manager (Water), Other , Brawley, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!